Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KazeRasen - WindSpiral

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

KazeRasen - WindSpiral Empty
PostSubject: KazeRasen - WindSpiral   KazeRasen - WindSpiral I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:52 am

Creator; MajidAkemi
Jutsu's Name; WindSpiral - KazeRasen
Main Element; Wind
Rank; Unkown
Range; Unkown

Jutsu Type; Attack, Ninjutsu

Teaching Capabilities; Only by MajidAkemi

Description;
This jutsu will form wind. In a spiral shape as if it is a tornado. The spiral will increase speed,
and keep the force balanced from all ends. Making it difficult for the opponet to move.
When in this jutsu the person trapped in it cannot use Kawarimi nor Blur from it.
The jutsu will be canceled. There is 4 ways of breaking this technique.
After being trapped inside the user can extend a slash of wind out the side.
After the 5th spin the wind will be even faster and faster. Allowing the user,
To stretch a wind like blade from both sides. The user can either slice threw the hole body of the opponet,
After the 5th spin, or let the blades meet from each side and connect to one another and slice threw,
each side of the opponets body at the 3rd spin. This jutsu will be harder to maintain and will drain a good,
percent of chakra if used for to long.

History; The former Hokage gave Majid a Jounin exam test. He need one more mission to pass.
Majid remembered the seals the Hokage taught him, Majid tried to learn it all alone in the forest.
When he got hit with a good idea. Instead of sendinga Fuuton sonic wave. He would form a spiral.
Using the Blance of forces he will make it almost impossible to move inside of it.
The intrested warrior kept on doing the technique till he found a way to shoot the blade out,
the side. Majid used a shadow clone to use this jutsu, But did not slice threw it. When it
dispersed he felt the struggle to move between it. He found 4 ways of getting out of it and liked,
the results.

Last edited by TheLegend08 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Whitness)
Back to top Go down
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

PostSubject: Re: KazeRasen - WindSpiral   KazeRasen - WindSpiral I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:43 pm

Accepted

But seriously someone accept.
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

PostSubject: Re: KazeRasen - WindSpiral   KazeRasen - WindSpiral I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:13 pm

accepted king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KazeRasen - WindSpiral   KazeRasen - WindSpiral I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KazeRasen - WindSpiral
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Tenkai :: Official Customs :: Jutsus-
Jump to: