Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cesent Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrisbrown12364987

Chrisbrown12364987

The Cesent Moon Empty
PostSubject: The Cesent Moon   The Cesent Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:05 am

Weapon Creator; Kia Inuzaka
Current Holder; Kia Inuzaka
Name; Cresent Moon
Village Origin; The Land a Snow

Type; Life
Materials; Chakra, Medal, Snow, Genjustu

The Weapon is; It has to be wielded

Capabilities; The Sword is medium sized Blue And White Snow in the handel. White Medal, It can Control the moon, Its has alot of stregnth and made Wit a little genjustu
The Cesent Moon Full-katana-kissaki-2_small
Appearance; Meduims sized Blue and white snow White medal Only Kia Inuzaka can wield and control it

History; One day the hokage of leaf sent me on a misson to The Land Of Snow it took me alsot 12 Hours to get there when i got there i saw this missed up sword wit sracthes. Then i made a Hut and brung the sword wit me i started to black smith chraka and snow Istayed thier for a little while and made some tree sprits to trian on and see how strong it was i use lvl 12 tree spirts there hard to fight. So i started to fight them and i kill them in 1 hit but i know i needed to train more so i can control it them 13 Hours later after training i got tired and rested. 5 days later. I notice i was useing it so much only i can wield it. iI noticed it cause a tree spirt tryed to grab it and it blew up then the sword came back to my hands i knew i i was done then i Went back to the leaf and ppl wanted to see how strong my swords was i beat 5 ninja and 1 try to hold it but they flew back again. i kinda let them take it. and thats how my sword bacame stronger then i wondered if i could do anything eles wit it sicne it was made in the land of snow i waited til the sun went down i put my sword up and said this words Moon crush then i used a genjustu it was on a target the moon can down and crushed the target and pulled it to space and it blew up. i said "Wow this coulld come in handy and that how the sword was made.

Last edited by Chrisbrown12364987 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

The Cesent Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cesent Moon   The Cesent Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

The Cesent Moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Tenkai :: Creation Index :: Weapons-
Jump to: