Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krivven Tokaji

Go down 
+3
fireking305
Sora
theoneandonly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: Krivven Tokaji   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:37 pm

;+;Personal Data

Username; { Khurt72 }
Character Name; { Krivven Tokaji }
Age; { 22 }
Birthday; { Jan.31 }
Height; { 6'4 }
Weight; { 155 }
Notable Features; { Blue skin, a durangon eye & Carrying dragon blade on lower back }
Notable Quotes; { "Death is the key to life" & "For every death there is life" }
Genso Jutsu; { Wind&Earth&Fire Sub Elements- Sand }
Current Rank; { Special Jounin }

;+;Physical Appearance; Blue skin; Weird Eye Called Durangon, Green Hair; Baggy Black Clothes.

Krivven Tokaji 6yd1lu

;+;Village Information

Hometown; { Sand Village }
Current Residence; { Mist and Leaf Village }
Clan / Organization / Family; { None }

;+;Psychological Attributes; { Mostly emotionless, sometimes shows emotions. }

;+;Inventory; { Holds a few kunai, Dragon Blade, few scrolls, and carrys make-out paradise. }

;+;Jutsu List

-Sand Coffin
-Sand Tsunami
-Sand Burial
-Hidden Mist Jutsu
-Sand Clones
-Substitution Jutsu
-Radori
-Jutsu Snatcher
-False Moon Jutsu
-Dragon Transformation Jutsu
-Chidori
-Rasengan
-Shadow Blade
-Chakra Absorb
-Water/Lightning/Earth/Wind Dragon Jutsu
-Curse Seal
-Fire Ball Jutsu
-Amaterasu
-Tsukuyomi
-Great Fire Ball Technique
- More Unknown

;+;Missions;+;

D: 251
C: 579
B: 130
A: 789
S: 1430

;+;History ;+;History

The Beginning:
At a young age about 6 Krivven destroyed his clan leaving him the last one, while Krivven killed his father he took his eye the durangon. When he was found he was sent to the mist, Krivven grew up with a old man as his father and learned a few mist jutsus,Krivven was unusual and not understood very well. For his blue skin and different jutsus he was found a "freak" sort of speak. So Krivven grew up trying to earn everyones respect. Now Krivven is 14 with a few friends plenty of enemy's and still trying to learn about his clan, his unknown powers. The old man later died and was forgotten by all but Krivven. As Krivven aged he wanted to become a great ninja so he trained as he journeyed all across the ninja globe, he met plenty of people some enemy's some friends.

Chunnin Exams:
When Krivven arrived to the leaf village he was able to take the chunnin exams right away for he had great skills. Krivven fought a fellow there first round defeat him with ease and advanced to semi finals where he fought Majid Akemi and he lost there but still became a chunin from his skill, but after that him and Majid were pupils of the hokage so they became great friends.

Training:
Krivven trained with the hokage alot and soon became a very strong Chunnin. The hokage wanted a break and got Shobai Horano to be his new teacher for a while and than later on Shobai became the Mizukage after that Shobai didn't have time to teach Krivven much so the hokage took Krivven to teach him more.

The Leaving:
Soon after Krivven left the village giving the hokage his head band and than hokage took a squad after him but they did not know that Majid Akemi was with him and when hokages squad found these two there was a masked man with them but it didnt matter for Krivven killed chad and told everyone to run so they did just that. Later on Shobai the Mizukage found Krivven paralyzing him but then healed him and let him free and than Krivven told Shobai about the hokages plans and they made a plan to assassinate him and they did just that. The 2nd Hokage soon came and turned out to be Krivvens friend ninaza than they meet up and talked... they are still friends but more like "brothers".

The Team:
While Krivven went missing ninja he created a organization named the 7 Shadows. Krivven came to have all 7 originals and than created a 7 shadows roots and there he trained people under the 7 shadows to take there spots if they die and Krivven found to like to main people in the roots Frost Fire and Reflo Kaguya and before long there was the rain kage and the son of the 1st hokage and his brother the 2nd hokage coming to attack Krivven and a few of the 7 shadows and Krivven and them put up a brutal fight but it ended with krivven walking to ninaza telling him to end his life after the rain kage ripped out his eyes and than ninaza did him the favor of striking him but what they didn't know Krivven entered one of his pupils curse marks and will live again.

The Revival
After Reflo found out Krivven was inside of him he knew he must revive him by doing a jutsu to take his curse mark to the real world so Reflo did that and Krivven has returned thanks to Reflo. From Krivvens revival means Reflo must go into hiding for a while. Will we see Reflo again?

The New Leader
When Krivven seemed to return to the village shun challenged him to a fight Krivven beat shun but it was a good fight. Than the next day shun came back to fight Krivven and it was a quick battle and looked like shun was about to kill Krivven until he found out he was in a genjutsu. Shun became the new leader of the 7 Shadows and Krivven has disappeared how will this turn out? Later on shun found Krivven and told him he refuses to be the leader so the 7 shadows are taking a break and Shun fought Krivven again beating him but little does he know Krivven let shun beat him.

The Return
After a while Krivven decided its his time to return to the leaf village and they took him back with open arms but he had to go down from jounin to chunin rank. Krivven didn't mind it just felt good for him to return to his home and this time try to be good. Than Kaato Uchiha came to Krivven and conversed and than Krivven and Kaato found out there uncle and nephew

The Return Of A Friend
After a few days of being in the leaf village a kid named Shun Uzumaki came up to Krivven asking him about Krivven's old friend Shun Uzumaki senior so Krivven did that and found him. Than older Shun came and seen Krivven and they talked and it lead to Krivven and older Shun to go find the Akatsuki.

Last edited by theoneandonly on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 42 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krivven Tokaji   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:23 pm

Lol, Accepted ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
fireking305

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krivven Tokaji   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:28 pm

great bio oyu turd vomit ^_^
Back to top Go down
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: -cough-   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:32 pm

-cough-cough-

Nub...
x]
Awsomeness pic

Tyler is better though
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krivven Tokaji   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:10 pm

Nice Bio Khurt *coughs* Mines Better *coughs*
Back to top Go down
Johnny

Johnny

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krivven Tokaji   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:36 pm

How can a chuunin have three elements.
Most chuunins who turn to jounin they learn their second.
Back to top Go down
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: im still better   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:01 pm

im still better
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krivven Tokaji   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:09 pm

i may fix up my bio a bit to make it perfectly beautifull
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krivven Tokaji   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:08 pm

cheers jocolor cheers
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krivven Tokaji   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:16 pm

i updated this bio history check it out
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krivven Tokaji   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:47 pm

check dis out its updated ROAR
Back to top Go down
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krivven Tokaji   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:30 pm

TONYS THE NEW LEADER!!
man..
-kicks the dust-

i need to update my bio
hoes
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krivven Tokaji   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:52 pm

ya so this and Kaato Mattii are my characters
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krivven Tokaji   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Pick teh Three Elements you want so I can move this to the Officially Accepted Category
x_x
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krivven Tokaji   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:57 pm

jsut to let u all know i still sue this character ;]
Back to top Go down
Frost_Fire

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krivven Tokaji   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:21 pm

it looks liek u just got off a gay pride perade... ... ... ...
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krivven Tokaji   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:21 pm

adding to my history is annoying so im done doing it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Krivven Tokaji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krivven Tokaji   Krivven Tokaji I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krivven Tokaji
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Tenkai :: Greater Shinobi Nations :: Hi No Kuni-
Jump to: