Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ikibi Hyoutan. Will be fixed later, i promise.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
corleone1031

Ikibi Hyoutan. Will be fixed later, i promise. Empty
PostSubject: Ikibi Hyoutan. Will be fixed later, i promise.   Ikibi Hyoutan. Will be fixed later, i promise. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:05 am

;+;Personal Data

Username; corleone1031
Character Name; Ikibi Hyoutan
Age; 15
Height; 5'8"
Weight; 170 lbs?
Notable Features; None so far.
Notable Quotes; None so far.
Genso Jutsu; Hyoutan creation, Family Bloodline Kekkeigenkai.
Current Rank; G

;+;Physical Appearance; Lean, black hair, black eyes. Pale-ish. Wears Regulation light blue flak, white pants, white mask, white scarf with senbon imbedded in it. Behind the mask is his re-breather.

;+;Village Information; Village? What village? Little brother destroyed half of it!

Hometown; None, his home was destroyed and he moves around.
Current Residence; Apartment in Rain country or something/
Clan / Organisation / Family; Hyoutan Clan. Hakus bloodline.

;+;Psychological Attributes; Calm. Cool under pressure.

;+;Inventory; Senbon, duh. Paper bombs. Flash grenades. Katana. A re-breather is under his mask.

;+;Jutsu List; Hidden mist jutsu- Kirigakure No Jutsu

The Five Hiddin Mist Variations.
**Note, i hafta have the Original Hiddin Mist on the field first.
-Ignition mist: Infuses Hiddin mist with toad oil, ignites, then blows you up. Custom move.
-Sticky mist: Exactly what it sounds like. Custom move.
-Thunderlcoud mist: Dense mist that a little static can turn into a thundercloud on the ground. Custom move.
-Icy mist: Just mist with tiny crystals of ice that saps the heat from your body. Custom move.
-Smokey Mist: This mist kills the oxygen in the air it inhabits. Custom move.

Last edited by corleone1031 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Got your translation. o.o)
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Ikibi Hyoutan. Will be fixed later, i promise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikibi Hyoutan. Will be fixed later, i promise.   Ikibi Hyoutan. Will be fixed later, i promise. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:10 am

Just revise the Village Information and take it seriously >_< I Can't really accept I think or Something, Lol.

And For the Jutsu, when you have time, it would be useful if you could create it in the Custom Jutsu Section. It'll prevent people from finding numerous loop-holes or accusing it as god mod.

http://www.leafninja.com/ninjutsu.php -- Translations for Already Existing Jutsu
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net

Ikibi Hyoutan. Will be fixed later, i promise.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Tenkai :: Creation Index :: Biographies-
Jump to: