Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Naruto Tenkai Roleplaying Rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Admin
Sora

Official Naruto Tenkai Roleplaying Rules Empty
PostSubject: Official Naruto Tenkai Roleplaying Rules   Official Naruto Tenkai Roleplaying Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:20 am

Overall

Words Minimum; 3
Lines to KO; 10
Lines to Kill; 25

KO Time; 20 Minutes
Death Time; 1 Hour

In Depth

Knock Out

In order to Knock out { KO } your Opponent, 10 lines minimum is required. KO Can be Considered a Simple Injury up to becoming unconscious, Depending on the battle. These effects will last 20 minutes in R/l Time so keep track. You can still fight with your injuries, if you choose or you can simply fight OOC'ly where no KO or Death time will be included. If you cause your opponent a simply bruise or a few cuts, those stay for an entire day.

Death

In order to fully Kill the opponent, 25 lines is required minimum. { Don't freak out, the Average Roleplayer would rp over 50 lines in a single battle. } In order for the opponent to be fully killed, it must be a valid death. In other words, Especially follow the Description rule and state Everything clearly and extremely specific. The Death time is 1 Hour unless the winner of the battle decides less. In the beggining of a fight, if it is clear to each opponent, you can decide a Higher death time or even a Perm. If you decide to fight for a Perm death, it has to be clear to both opponents that, for the new character, once reached Chuunin rank, a New Bio will have to be created and you will have to Alert an Admin the character has died. The Admin will then add to the Subject of the Previous bio " Deceased ", to make it clear the character is dead. If by any chance during a IC Fight, somebody ends up dying and denies it, they get a Strike. Three Strikes and your out. Temp ban for three days.

Voiding

The term Void is used when a Character Roleplays with Two words or Less or a Simple rule is broken or misunderstood. If you happen to void, AVOID CAUSING AN ARGUMENT and simply state the facts. Example;

Opponent 1 -As I launch my Kunai in your direction-
2 - I then jump up with great speed -
1 -As this then impales inside your left arm-

It is Clear, the Second Opponent Dodged the attack by jumping. No need for an Argument. Voids can be prevented if you do not look at the Keyboard while typing. That gives you the advantage of seeing not only the opponent's moves, but also your own.

God modding

The name says it all. " God " Modding. Walking Threw Solid Objects, Saying your are Invisible, Having an unlimited amount of Chakra // Power and using too high of rank jutsu or Impossible jutsu, Are ALL Very common cases of god mod.

- EVERYTHING and ANYTHING is Capable of being defeated one way or another
- It is impossible to walk threw Solid Objects
- You cannot simply be invisible. Flashing // Using quck movement is fine. Substitution // Replacement Jutsus ALWAYS Require Handsigns
- Be Realistic. Nobody wants to have a Complicating Hard-To-Understand Chakra System. The Reff or Opponent can judge the Chakra amount used. Don't overdo it and perform 5 S-Rank Jutsus in a Row.
- Custom Jutsus Have to be Approved or it can be accused of God Mod. Same goes for Weapons
- Be realistic. If your Genin, you'll know Basic jutsu and maybe even a few Other techniques but you can't be anywhere near capable of performing S-Rank Jutsus.

Description

State everything. Lack of description causes many arguments. Here are Common Confusions with Lack of Description;

A -As I appear infront of you , Holding my kunai to your neck-
B - Jumping up high into the air away from you -

Common Argument of; " The Kunai Sliced your Neck as you Jumped ". If it Wasn't Stated, then it ISN'T Valid. Sure, Basic Logic clearly says, Your neck gets sliced obviously. But Roleplaying is Roleplaying and description is required.

A -As I perform a hand seal quickly-
B - Then launching my kunai in your direction -
A -As the kunai lands inside a log at my past position-

Common Argument of; " The Kunai hit since you never stated the Jutsu ". Substitution // Replacement do not require the name being stated BUT Require The-Annoying-Extra-Line-Always-Delaying of; -I Then substitute with a nearby log- Or something similar. Logs, Leaves or Nearby Elements can also work for the Substitution.

{ Start of the Battle }
A -Getting into my stance quickly awaiting your movements-
B - Then throwing a Kunai in your direction -
B - This then Hits -

Common Argument of; " Dude. Wtf? " In other Words, There is no POOF, Weapon in hand. No, you can't already have a Weapon from the beggining { Counts as Pretype or Void } UNLESS Both Agree to start with Weapon.

There's also a Difference between State everything and being a Spamming retard.

State Everything;

-Quickly reaching into the Holster around my waist-
-Then Sliding out a kunai with great speed-
-Launching it in your direction here-
-As this impales your arm-
-Tearing threw the Skin , towards the muscles-
Etc.

Being a Spamming Retard;

-Reaching into my kunai holster around my waist-
-Does this with speed-
-Sliding it out well now-
-Does this with speed-
-As I then aim it inside your direction-
-Does this well now with speed-
-As I then throw it towards you-
-As this then flies with speed-

Waste of time and lines. No Spam allowed or it will simply count as Voiding -- Spam.

Jutsus

- Custom Jutsus Must be posted under .. Custom Jutsus and it's required for it to be accepted by a Mod or Higher for it to be Valid.
- Stick with your Rank. Academy Students can only perform E Rank, Genins Can Learn Higher and Etc. Ranks Below High Chuunin cannot perform S-Rank Jutsus. A Secret Jutsu or Forbidden Jutsu gets it's name because it's either Forbiden to perform or Known to only few Shinobi. Be Realistic and make it so it's possible.

A character can only perform and know so much. If you have over 50 Jutsu { Not including Universal Jutsu }, then I believe that's a problem unless your Sanin or Higher.

All Type of Jutsu have requirements to perform. Ex;

Ninjutsu - Hand Signs
Dojutsu - Eye Technique Activation
Taijutsu - Must be close to the Opponent
Kuchiyose - Scrolls or Hand signs
Fuuinjutsu - Hand Signs, Scrolls or Other Markings
Genjutsu - Often Require Hand Seals or Can Use Kekkei Genkai // Dojutsu

When Activating an Eye Technique, Summoning, Sealing or even Performing any kind of Jutsu, it's require you say the name or say it to yourself IC'ly. Example;

-As I perform hand Seals Quickly-
;; Kage Bunshin No Jutsu ;;

-------------------------------------------
The " ;; " Means your saying it to yourself in your head. That way, the Opponent has no way of knowing the name of your Jutsu considering it was said to themselves.

If you wish, you could also go with the;

-As I mumble some words silently-

It can work too. But at that point, you'll have to be even more specific so that the opponent won't claim you Voided because of confusion.

Competing for Ranks

In a Battle, if both opponents accept to compete for a Rank, then it's Valid. Ex; Someone Competing against Hokage. Randoming doesn't count as Competing for a Rank. If a Jounin is Going against the Hokage and the Hokage Loses, the Jounin then becomes Hokage and the opponent who lost their title gets lowered by TWO Ranks. So, Sanin would be lowered to Jounin, Etc. If two are competing for the Leader of a Clan, the opponent who lost will then become a simple ordinary member unless decided differently. For an organization, it can be a Perm Death or the opponent who lost then gets Kicked out or their rank is simply lowered.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

PostSubject: Re: Official Naruto Tenkai Roleplaying Rules   Official Naruto Tenkai Roleplaying Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:13 pm

I have a Question

Q: Can A Genin Challange a Chunin for the rank??
Back to top Go down
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

PostSubject: Re: Official Naruto Tenkai Roleplaying Rules   Official Naruto Tenkai Roleplaying Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:43 pm

No they cannot challenge for a Rank unless someone with the authority says so.
Back to top Go down
Frost_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Official Naruto Tenkai Roleplaying Rules   Official Naruto Tenkai Roleplaying Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:09 pm

then y does it say if both people agree they can challenge for rank.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Naruto Tenkai Roleplaying Rules   Official Naruto Tenkai Roleplaying Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Naruto Tenkai Roleplaying Rules
Page 1 of 1