Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryu Hetate Biography

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Hetate

Ryu Hetate Biography Empty
PostSubject: Ryu Hetate Biography   Ryu Hetate Biography I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:16 pm

-Zero?
Ryu Hetate
5-11-94
5'11
He is always seen wearing a hat
'' The Stealth Asassin ''
Jinko no Jutsu
Academy Student

He is quite tall, Wears a white hat, Purple open-shirt, Teal belt, White pants, Black shoes

Amegakure - The Villiage Hidden in the Rain
Rain Country
Fuuma Clan

He likes to meet other Amegakure people and learn more techniques from them

Jinko no Justu; Ame Nottori no justu; Mizuma Barbri; Ame kasi no justu

It all began 13 years ago when the Amegakure village was raided by Konoha. It was a blind attack against them and the Amegakure village fought their way to save the young lives of the childen. Two of the peole who were fighting we Senche Hetate & Ryon Hetate. They had a son named Ryu Hetate who was just a minor whn this incident occured. The Konoha Shinobi's fought they were to kill every Rain village people. And they came to attack little Ryu And his parents fought their way to him but little did they no that Ryu hid from Konoha but his parents were no match for the ANBU and he watched them got killed. From that day on he swore to avenge his parents muder. While he was growing up he discoverd he had a special ability and it was of the Fuuma clan. These eyes are called Rinnegan and little people no of what it can do. He was taken up by a Rain Village Shinobi and he's still training with him up to his day. He has gotta a lot stronger since and he' hasnt stop not once.
Back to top Go down
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

PostSubject: Re: Ryu Hetate Biography   Ryu Hetate Biography I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Ryu Hetate Biography   Ryu Hetate Biography I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:26 am

Who said you can have Rinnegan? =/
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryu Hetate Biography   Ryu Hetate Biography I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryu Hetate Biography
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Tenkai :: Creation Index :: Biographies-
Jump to: