Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hitoshirezu tsuchi kugutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slayer78456

slayer78456

hitoshirezu tsuchi kugutsu Empty
PostSubject: hitoshirezu tsuchi kugutsu   hitoshirezu tsuchi kugutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Creator; slayer78456/Archadius
Jutsu's Name; hitoshirezu tsuchi kugutsu / hidden earth puppetry
Main Element; N/A
Rank; A
Range; Far

Jutsu Type; Attack and defence puppetry

Teaching Capabilities; advanced puppet masters to learn it Tech is written in scroll hidden

Description; using a puppet the person secretly cuts a hole in the ground this then allows them to travel underground while still manipulating the puppets above ground. Earth jutsus speed this up

History; While Archadius was practicing one day Archadius accidently sent his puppets into a rock. The puppets destroyed the rock like a drill so he decided to drill a hole in the ground. with practice he learned to make tunnels that could be refilled and not collapse and still control his puppets through the surface.

Last edited by slayer78456 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

PostSubject: Re: hitoshirezu tsuchi kugutsu   hitoshirezu tsuchi kugutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:03 pm

Accepted

I get it when the puppet is buried, you can use it for attacks below, or simply to hide it.
Should add that to the description.
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

PostSubject: Re: hitoshirezu tsuchi kugutsu   hitoshirezu tsuchi kugutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:16 pm

no the puppet creates tunnels through the battle field then i hide in their and control them got it backwards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hitoshirezu tsuchi kugutsu   hitoshirezu tsuchi kugutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hitoshirezu tsuchi kugutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Tenkai :: Official Customs :: Jutsus-
Jump to: