Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Death Demon/Spirit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

The Death Demon/Spirit Empty
PostSubject: The Death Demon/Spirit   The Death Demon/Spirit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Bijuu Name; { Rokiji Farlist }
Jinchuuriki; { Kaato Uchiha - Khurt72 }
Village Origin; { (Not Sealed) Read History }
Status; { Kaato isn't aware of the demon but when Kaato gets angry the demon starts to form and Kaato can produce and control Black Sand }

Benefits; { Gains Different Jutsus in this form like forbidden ones ; All ability's increase for each form (second form increases majorly) }
Power Manipulation; { The chakra turns to Blackness and a black aura forms around }
Drawbacks; { ? }

Bijuu Appearance;

STAGE 1

The Death Demon/Spirit Dante_5

Stage 1 - His look completely changes and his speed and taijutsu goes up dramatically. The sharingon and Durangon increases power by 5.

STAGE 2

The Death Demon/Spirit 1164919692_DemonAnime1

Stage 2 - His look changes once more but not dramatical But yet his power level and chakra all increase to a huge amount his speed is so fast he will be almost anywhere he wants in a blink of an eye and his taijutsu increases to the point where one flick could send you flying. But yet when in this stage Kaato may have a chance of being taken over.

There is no word or sign of any other form but that is yet to be 100% true.

History;

While Kaato was a child he was on a stroll with his family into the forest and Kaato got distracted by a butterfly while his family continued there stroll un-noticing Kaato missing. When Kaato came to his senses eh found he was lost and he walk deeper within the forest hoping to find his family and than some strange spirit was grooming around and notice Kaato alone. so the spirit thought it was his chance to live again and combined souls with Kaato. Kaato laid knock out from the chakra drain from the combination but soon Kaato was found by his family and this is how the demon Rokiji Farlist became one with Kaato

Myths; { There are many myths about the creature some being that he was a lost warrior born of the first ninjas and became over powered of evil and hatred to his twin who was superior to him. }

Last edited by theoneandonly on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Death Demon/Spirit   The Death Demon/Spirit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Alright. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

PostSubject: Re: The Death Demon/Spirit   The Death Demon/Spirit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:44 pm

nick kurt but the first guy looks like the guy whos in the games of Resident Evil 3/4 i think
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

PostSubject: Re: The Death Demon/Spirit   The Death Demon/Spirit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:54 pm

the first guy is off of devil may cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death Demon/Spirit   The Death Demon/Spirit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death Demon/Spirit
Page 1 of 1