Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurohigi Kiki Sanhatsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Kyle

Kurohigi Kiki Sanhatsu Empty
PostSubject: Kurohigi Kiki Sanhatsu   Kurohigi Kiki Sanhatsu I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:59 am

Creator: Kankuro
Jutsu's Name: Kurohigi Kiki Sanhatsu (Black Secret Technique Machine Three Shot / Secret Black Technique: Iron Maiden Three)
Main Element: N/A
Range: Far

Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu

Teaching Capabilities: Taught by Seiryoku Reido

Description: Requires Kuroari and Sanshuou (Karasu is Optional): After extending the scoops on Sanshuou's legs, the user controls him to dig underground, tunneling under the opponent. Then he/she sends Kuroari in the tunnel, under the opponent. After the opponent and Kuroari are in position, Kuroari violently pops up from underground, his Chassis open, catching the opponent inside unexpectedly. After so, the final part of Kurohigi Kiki Ippatsu or Kurohigi Kiki Nihatsu can be used.

History: Used by Kankuro, but never named, Reido heard stories of him using this technique by reports of the site where Sasori and Kankuro had their battle. (Although Kankuro used a different method to move Kuroari underground) He recreated this technique by equipping Sanshuou with scoops to dig.
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

PostSubject: Re: Kurohigi Kiki Sanhatsu   Kurohigi Kiki Sanhatsu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Megaman12195

Megaman12195

PostSubject: Re: Kurohigi Kiki Sanhatsu   Kurohigi Kiki Sanhatsu I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurohigi Kiki Sanhatsu   Kurohigi Kiki Sanhatsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurohigi Kiki Sanhatsu
Page 1 of 1