Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]

Go down 
+5
Anthony
Sora
Starboy626.
Records
HokageArekkusu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
HokageArekkusu

HokageArekkusu

This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] Empty
PostSubject: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Missions
=====================================================================

Objective:

-D-Rank:Clean The Arena [ Including: All Chairs , Mow the grass , clean the water , Etc ]
Reward:450 Zeni

-B-Rank:Master the following jutsu:Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
Reward:2000 Zeni

-A-Rank:Defeat GodSacrifice in a IC battle
Reward:4500 Zeni

-S-Rank:Defeat Akitaku in a IC battle
Reward:100000 Zeni

Any Other InformatioN:N/A

It's all up to you guys dont be afraid to take the challenge

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

Last edited by HokageArekkusu on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hi5.com check it out
Records

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:30 pm

... Wow. These are going to fail. stop with this Bullshit Mission and accually send out a sqaud to go do missions.
Back to top Go down
HokageArekkusu

HokageArekkusu

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:51 pm

Dude if you really frickin look at the mission template then you'l lsee why i havnt added anybody to do it ,stop being so rushy and wait i added it here to se eif peopels would be intrested...If you dont wanna be in
it say so
Back to top Go down
HokageArekkusu

HokageArekkusu

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:52 pm

you want me to randomly select three jounins? we dont eve have enough jounins to sent.

:l
Back to top Go down
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:37 pm

I dont think you can just pick 3 wanted people and send ninjas to go and kill them without telling them first or telling them to look onto the forums. Cause it wouldnt Be fair to the wanted people if they were wanted and they really didnt even know it
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:40 pm

If they're Rogue or Missing Ninja, they must assume they're wanted. If they're Normal Shinobi in a Village, then this would be a Secret Assassination Mission. Therefor, it's not required for them to know. It can't count as a random either due to them being sent on a Mission.

I'll Make these Rules & Regulations Later.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:41 pm

yeahh Sora so smart =]
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:49 pm

You can't want to kill someone because you dont like them or you havent even met them IC, Check out my mission.. It's simple and real.. and could be exciting
Back to top Go down
HokageArekkusu

HokageArekkusu

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Why dont you stfu and just find out , dont coem on the topic and post information you dont no off , i was told fro mtese peopels they wanted to be in a mission
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Hey , Don't give me attitude because i gave you advice you stupid nigga..You think your hard?
Back to top Go down
HokageArekkusu

HokageArekkusu

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Anthony...I suggest you don't over due it atm , because i don't like peoples posting shit they don't no on my topics and dont call me a nigga..
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:14 pm

Posting shit? I only posted it because you tryed me when i was being all out nice.. So step off..
Back to top Go down
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:31 pm

I see that the challenges would be a fail, because i have a feeling the squads
will pile. Make that a rule durring these missions no pileing.
Besides atleast Alex tried. Cut the dude some slack chillax.
Back to top Go down
HokageArekkusu

HokageArekkusu

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:10 am

All out nice?How where you being all nice and all telling me to carry my stupid nigga self thats nice , beside thats so Frigidair racism i lost my respect for you dude..
Back to top Go down
HokageArekkusu

HokageArekkusu

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:11 am

Also anthony the only readon you posted that messege was for other peoples to check out your shit , didnt make the post to hear you say how exciting your missions are so grow up.
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:42 am

Quote :
You can't want to kill someone because you dont like them or you havent even met them IC, Check out my mission.. It's simple and real.. and could be exciting

Thats what i said in the beggining ..

Then you start giving me attitude, And please don't mind one word i say? Will this change your life ? I mean come on Arreksu.. Be a man..
Back to top Go down
HokageArekkusu

HokageArekkusu

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Be a man? You can bearly spell my japaneese name your talking about be a man. One word can change my life because its coming froma white cracka who doesn't no shit about black peoples , next time keep your racism post to yourself
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Can both of u just stfu
Back to top Go down
Megaman12195

Megaman12195

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:44 pm

yea seriously, take this over IM's or pm's not in the forum =/
Back to top Go down
HokageArekkusu

HokageArekkusu

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:26 am

He started it if he wanted to advertise his missions he shouldnt have done it on mines
Back to top Go down
Akitaku

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:38 am

FAIL POST IS FAIL!!

Delete this bullshit and learn how to rp.

You cant randomly put up a hit on people, IF ANYTHING the missions need to be ICly given out to members of your village.

Learn how to rp pls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]   This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Weeks Mission [ Genin / Chuunin / Jounin Only ]
Page 1 of 1