Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D Or C Level Genjutsus.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TwistedHilt

D Or C Level Genjutsus. Empty
PostSubject: D Or C Level Genjutsus.   D Or C Level Genjutsus. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:10 am

Name: Kaboom Generator
Range: -
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Explosion - Baton
Clan: None.
Description: A dangerous and otherwise unusable technique, it allows the user to create explosions from his hands. Focusing his explosion chakra into his hands, he will circulate the chakra through his fingers, and have his fingers on either hands touch. This will cause a momentary explosion, powerful enough to sever skin or fingers/ears/whatever have you, and cause flammable substances to catch fire. This technique has been dubbed to dangerous for himself to use on his own, and thus he only uses it when he must, or when he has no other choice. At genin level this technique costs a C rank amount of chakra, and as he advances with his chakra control to chuunin, jounin, and eventual Kasaikage[as he dreams], it will become more potent.

Name:Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell Skill]
Range: Long
Type: Genjutsu
Description: A genjutsu attack where the target would suddenly experience or see the thing they fear the most right in front of them. This genjutsu is highly effective on the lower level shinobi such as genin, academy students, and even some chuunin who are exceptionally weak against genjutsu.

Name: Magen: Jigoku Koka no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique]
Range: Long
Type: Genjutsu.
Description: Jigoku Koka no Jutsu is a Genjutsu that causes its opponent to see a vision of a tremendous ball of fire that will descend from the sky to envelope the target. The victims of the jutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and will flee from their location to safety.

Name: Dekisui O Wa-mu [ Drowning in Worms ]
Range: Close
Type: Genjutsu
Description: A rather foul jutsu, the victim of this jutsu would find themselves covered in worms. It is extremely scary. But it doesn't last for a long time at all. It is usualy used as a distraction

Name: Light Clone
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Light
Clan: -

Description: Cassiel will perform several hand seals and will alter rays of light to create an exact copy of another perosn or thing. This clone cannot talk but can move great distances before vanishing. It cannot walk into shadows though, or it will instantly vanish. It cannot touch or be touched or it will vanish as well. Upon vanishing the clone will give off a bright ray of light.

Name: See What I See
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu
Elemental Affinity: -
Clan: -

Description: After performing a series of hand signs, Cassiel will place his index and middle finger of either hand onto his target's forhead. After doing so, the target will fall into a meditative state and Cassiel will be able to show him or her any vision he wishes. The target can break out of the Genjutsu at any time, and the target must be willing to go into the Genjutsu for it to work.

Back to top Go down
TwistedHilt

PostSubject: Re: D Or C Level Genjutsus.   D Or C Level Genjutsus. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:10 am

Finally Im Done , And These Are Only Jutsus That Can Be Thought By Chuunin Or Up.
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

PostSubject: Re: D Or C Level Genjutsus.   D Or C Level Genjutsus. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:35 pm

Accepted First one isnt genjutsu btw
Back to top Go down
Megaman12195

Megaman12195

PostSubject: Re: D Or C Level Genjutsus.   D Or C Level Genjutsus. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:03 pm

Accepted

i think he knows, it doesn't give a lot of room in the topic name bar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D Or C Level Genjutsus.   D Or C Level Genjutsus. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D Or C Level Genjutsus.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Tenkai :: Official Customs :: Jutsus-
Jump to: