Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amber Falak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
:Abby:22

Amber Falak Empty
PostSubject: Amber Falak   Amber Falak I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:00 am

Username; :Abby:22
Character Name; Amber Falak
Age; 15
Height; 5'5
Weight; 107
Notable Features; Large Strange green wing like growths growing out of back.
Genso Jutsu; None

;+;Physical Appearance; Long green hair, green wing like growths in back. Usually wears black shorts, purple shirt and black sandles. Almost always wears a black mask covering lower face up to top of nose.

;+;Picture; Amber Falak Water-1

;+;Village Information

Hometown; Unknown

;+;Psychological Attributes; Frequently in a good mood. Sometimes mad or sad. Usually kind to anyone who actually talks to her however, when shes angry she will usually avoid everyone.

;+;Inventory; A few daggers, a short blade sword.

;+;History; Ambers parents and all of her villlage died when she was two. She had been by a far away river, with here brother. They were the only survivors in the village. He was very protective of her after that. At the time he was six. He took her around wherever he went, never losing sight of her. But one day, she when she was eight and he was twelve, she ran off. He went looking for her, but ran into some older men who were happy to cause trouble whenever they could. They took out there daggers, and killed him in less then a minute. Amber decided to go back the way she came after a few minutes, but when she was back she saw her dead brother. She was scared and alone, crying on the ground next to him. A man about twenty-nine years old found her, and took her in as a daughter.She lived with him untill she was thirteen when a small clan of evil men broke into their hut, and took Amber away. They experamented on her, and she ended up with wing like growths. She escaped from the clan members when she was about fourteen. She wandered around alone untill she was fifteen, and she found a small village like place inhabited with many people. She decided to stay there, but always stayed alone, fearing others might reject her because she was so different.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Amber Falak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber Falak   Amber Falak I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:11 am

For your Rank, I`d say Rogue or AS. For your village, it`s required to put the Current Village your living in.

Abby, do you even know anything about Naruto? Lol.

I suggest having a Jutsu list.

Semi-Accepted, Semi-Not-Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net

Amber Falak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Tenkai :: Creation Index :: Biographies-
Jump to: