Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sakkaku, Megami

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Admin
Sora

Sakkaku, Megami Empty
PostSubject: Sakkaku, Megami   Sakkaku, Megami I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:53 am

Personal Data
Quote :
Habbo Username :: Sephyra
Character Name :: Sakkaku, Megami
Name Meaning // Alias :: Backwards Meaning Hallucination Goddess
Height :: 5 ft 6
Weight :: 112 lbs
Body Build :: Slender
Blood Type :: AB
Registration ID :: 142895

Birthplace :: Outskirts of Konohagakure
Birthdate :: June 12th
Zodiac Sign :: Cancer

Nindo :: To Learn the Highest Leveled Illusion Technique

Notable Features :: Always wears her Red Hooded Robbings
Notable Quotes :: Illusion or Reality? You'll soon find out.
Primary Chakra Nature :: Fuuton
Secondary Chakra Nature :: N/A
Signature Ability :: { Custom, Not made yet } God's Illusion; Hipnotic Technique

Village Information

Quote :
Hidden Village :: Konohagakure No Sato
Current Ranking :: Genin
Village Loyalty :: 20%
Aspires to Be :: Taught by the greatest Genjutsu User

Clan Name :: N/A
Current Status :: N/A
Clan Loyalty :: N/A

Family Name :: Sakkaku
Relatives ::All Presumed Dead
Advancement Data

Quote :
Academy Grad Age :: 12
Chuunin Exam Age :: N/A

Missions

Quote :
D-Rank :: 0
C-Rank :: 0
B-Rank :: 0
A-Rank :: 0
S-Rank :: 0
Physical Appearance

Quote :
Description :: Megami's a Slender 15 Year old, Always Wearing her Hooded Robbings aswell as always covering her left eye

Quote :
Sakkaku, Megami Givevz2-2

Psychological Attributes

Quote :
Personality :: She often has Moodswings, Easily Frightened, Silent, Cautious, Gentle, Usually Content
Likes :: Being Caught in Other Peoples' Genjutsu, The Colour Red & White, Illusions of any kind
Dislikes :: When people Are able to Escape her Genjutsu

Aresenal

Inventory
Quote :

+ Large Holster; Right side of her Robbings
Kunai x 10
Shuriken x 10
Wire x 10ft
Exploding Notes x 50
Exploding Pouches x 50
Senbon x 10
Exploding Bells x 25 { Another 25 Already Attached to Wire }

+ Small Pouch; Located below the Holster
Soldier Provision Pills
Scrolls
Range Finder
Exploding Poison Grenade

Clothing

Quote :

+ White Turtle Neck Tank Top
+ White Leggings
+ Tight White Skirt
+ Red hooded Robbings { Covered in Concealed Explosive Pouches }

Jutsu List

Quote :

- Genjutsu

+ Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique)
+ Bouzenjishitsu no Jutsu (Stupification Technique)
+ Magen: Kokuni Arazu No Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique)
+ Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu (Sly Fellow Mind Skill)
+ Senro Ue Fuku no Jutsu (Track Covering Technique)
+ Ikamono Chikara no Chakra (Fake Chakra Power)
+ Ataeru Kanjoo No Jutsu (Inflict Emotion Technique)
+ Nemuri (Sleep)
+ Nise Shookanjoo No Jutsu (False Summons Technique)
+ Enmaku no Jutsu (Smokescreen Technique)

- Fuuton Jutsu

+ Dai Kamaitachi - Great Cutting Whirlwind
+ Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough

- Universal Jutsu

+ Bunshin No Jutsu (Clone Technique)
+ Kakuremino No Jutsu (Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique)
+ Nawanuke No Jutsu (Rope Untying Technique)
+ Henge No Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
+ Kawarimi No Jutsu (Body Switch Technique)
+ Anrokku no Jutsu (Unlocking Technique)
+ Chakra Hikari no Jutsu (Chakra Light Technique)
+ Kyou Masukingu No Jutsu (Sound Masking Technique)
+ Hitoshizeru Bakuhatsu No Jutsu (Hidden Explosion Technique)
+ Ninpou Kawara Shuriken (Roof Tile Shuriken Technique)
+ Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking)
+ Bakuretsu Ninpou Kawara Shuriken (Exploding Roof Tile Shuriken Technique)

Background
Quote :
History ::

Introduction

At the Age of Eight, Megami was introduced to Genjutsu. She was amazed by the fact it was possible for a human to control another Human or Living Animal. Her and her father practiced all the time. " Illusion or Reality?", her father would always ask. She learnt a few of the Universal Genjutsu over two years aswell as the Basic Universal techniques. Yobi, Her Father, Was known as a Genjutsu Master, being able to perform Death God's Judgement & Death's Panic. What he didn't notice was his son, Shourai, was studying his techniques continuesly.

Death's Panic

Shourai was always trying to impress his father by learning techniques and mastering them in an impressive time. After Studying his favourite, Death's Panic, He asked his father if he could demonstrate his abilities. Yobi refused to believe his son was Capable of performing a Kage-Leveled Technique, being only Special Jounin at the Age of 19. But, Shourai entered his victim into the technique. His Father was certainly impressed due to the Appearance. Red and Black clouds crept along the skies as the Grass turned to pure Spikes. Of course Yobi didn't Panic, Knowing it was only a Little illusion. " Father. I Told you I Could perform the Technique.", a voice Echoed while his father was still dazed by the technique. " But I have made improvements. ", the voice continued. " Shourai, I am very Amazed by your Skills. You may now release the Genjutsu ", his father answered him. Dissapointed, Shourai ignored his father's words and Performed a second hand seal. The Spiked Ground began to Shatter near the victim, revealing a terrible demonic figure. Yobi's Eyes grew wide as he stared at the creature. Half of it's body was snake-like while the torso and up was bare skinned Human. The Creature was holding a Bloody Scyth, easily being noticed. It began moving towards Yobi, Holding the Scyth to the side. " Shourai, This is enough. You have proved yourself, Release the Jutsu now. ", Yobi Yelled in no direction in particular. " Scared? ", Shourai Answered while letting out a slight laughter. The ground below His father began shaking once again. Shourai, suddenly becoming confused on what was happening, simply stared. Spiked chains Suddenly shot up from the ground, binding his father's right half of his body. Acting on Instinct, Yobi Pulled away from the painful chains as quick as he could. Letting out a Large Yell, He Tore Free but with Pierced holes all across the right half of his body. Shourai Panicked and his memory was at a complete loss, forgetting how to dispell the technique.

Accident

More chains began Tearing up from the ground while Yobi, rolled to the side and jumped as fast as he could. " SHOURAI, DISPELL THE TECHNIQUE", He Screamed while wincing at his wounds. The ground Began Shaking while a second demonic like creature appeared with the same Scyth. They both sped towards Yobi who was still attempting to dodge the chains. When Suddenly, The Creature Swung Down towards Yobi while he was in the Process of escaping the chains! The Scyth Sliced directly threw Yobi's chest, pinning him to the ground. He continued to yell in pain as the chains forcefully gripped onto his legs. Blood Gushed from Every part of Yobi's body. Shourai, Frozen from Shock as everything happened within seconds, didn't know what to do. Several Chains slammed directly threw Yobi's Stomach, tearing apart limbs & bones on their way. Shourai Closed his Eyes, trying to take the Image go away but the Illusion hadn't been Dispelled yet. He was simply Watching his father as he approached death in his own Illusion. Within an Instant, Shourai Was suddenly face first into a tree. " Father! Father! Shou-Shou-Shourai, What the hell did you do?? ", A Familiar Voice cried. Turning around, Shourai Saw his father lying on the ground with Megami on her knees, beside him, eyes filled with tears. The Body was Covered with Holes aswell as the stomach was half torn apart. Shourai, Turned back around and ran as fast as he could away from the scene.

Sakkaku Ending

Two Days had passed since the " Accident ". Yobi was Buried in Konoha's Cemetary & Shourai was then Added to the Bingo Book as a Wanted Ninja. If seen, Kill on sight, the book noted. Megami felt alone. She Noticed her mother hadn't been home very much since the incident. Later that night, Megami Found her hanging by thin Wires which were attached to the ceiling in her mother's bedroom. Megami Grabbed her belongings and slammed the front door open, imediately setting out to kill her brother, leaving the dead Body behind.

To this day, it was never known Yobi & Megami Were related aswell as the same for her Mother. She resides in the outskirts of Hi No Kuni, Always in Search of her brother, hoping to kill him with her own Version of Genjutsu Techniques.

Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Anthony

Anthony

Sakkaku, Megami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakkaku, Megami   Sakkaku, Megami I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:44 am

Finally, Sora makes a bio. xD but still have never seen Sora Rp.

;S

Approved , Nice bio.. No one can decline because your like admin and know all the rules , Etc..
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

Sakkaku, Megami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakkaku, Megami   Sakkaku, Megami I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:27 pm

this is like soras third character and she never does rp
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Sakkaku, Megami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakkaku, Megami   Sakkaku, Megami I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:41 pm

. . . QUIT BEING A CRITIC

You can still Decline if you wanted to. Just, I Know what the expectations are soo. Yer..

I Rarely go IC But, I made this Character for Forum Rp and Possible Scening. Genjutsu will be fun to learn.. I Wanted to try something new. ^_^

P.S I Have Three Characters. Two On this Account and One on my Other Acc, Making it valid..

- Rhya Noaiko
- Nenriki Hyuuga
And Now
- Megami Sakkaku

=]
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Megaman12195

Megaman12195

Sakkaku, Megami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakkaku, Megami   Sakkaku, Megami I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:44 pm

sora's got ya their xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sakkaku, Megami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakkaku, Megami   Sakkaku, Megami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakkaku, Megami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Tenkai :: Greater Shinobi Nations :: Hi No Kuni-
Jump to: