Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iChad

iChad

ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll Empty
PostSubject: ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll   ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:03 pm

Personal Data
Quote :
Habbo Username :: .:iChad:.
Character Name :: Uzumaki Yuudai
Name Meaning // Alias :: Yuudai -> "great hero" // Uzumaki -> "whirpool"
Height :: 5'3
Weight :: 103 lbs.
Body Build :: Slight build, defined muscles
Blood Type :: A
Registration ID :: 081294

Birthplace :: Hi No Kuni ;; Konohagakure
Birthdate :: November 11
Zodiac Sign :: Scorpio

Nindo :: Achieving the greatest Success.

Notable Features :: Left hand bandaged; cross-like scar back of neck
Notable Quotes :: "Pfft, I got this..", "I got your back, don't worry."
Primary Chakra Nature :: Fuuton
Secondary Chakra Nature :: Sution [Maybe]
Signature Ability ::[Soon to be later on] Rasengan;

Village Information

Quote :
Hidden Village :: Konohagakure
Current Ranking :: Genin
Village Loyalty :: 100%
Aspires to Be :: Sannin

Clan Name :: Uzumaki
Current Status :: Quite Active; Members can be seen throughout village.
Clan Loyalty :: 100%

Family Name :: Uzumaki
Relatives :: Everyone in the Clan
Advancement Data

Quote :
Academy Grad Age :: 10 years old
Chuunin Exam Age :: n/a

Missions

Quote :
D-Rank :: n/a
C-Rank :: n/a
B-Rank :: n/a
A-Rank :: n/a
S-Rank :: n/a
Physical Appearance

Quote :
Description ::

Quote :

ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll Untitled3

Tattoo: ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll BeforeHisFall_Seraphim_by_TUS

Psychological Attributes

Quote :
Personality :: Humorous, Happy, Kind, Generous, Loving
Likes :: Ramen, things dealing with orange, sparring&training, helping others (missions)
Dislikes ::Wars, fighting over pointless things or things no need to fight over

Aresenal

Inventory

Quote :

+Kunai x35
+ Exploding tags x25
+ Sheathed Tanto (case holds onto the right leg of pants)
+ Demon Wind Shuriken x2 (one covered in iron-sand from a man)
+ Notebook
+ Case of Pencils

Clothing

Quote :

+Orange Robes
+Black necklace
+Black Belt
+Black pants
+Orange Sandals
+ (hidden) Bandaged left arm [from elbow to fingertips]

Jutsu List

Quote :

Universal Jutsu
+ Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique)
+ Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique)
+ Kai (Release)
+ Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
+ Kinobori no Jutsu ( Walking on Water Technique)
+ Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)

Background

Quote :
History ::

The Birth of the "Great Hero"->
Uzumaki Yuudai was born on the eleventh of November in Konohagakure. After giving birth, his mother had died from an illness, But Yuudai would live. The mother had decided the name for her son to be 'Yuudai' only because she foresaw/predicted that at times, he will be a great hero to many people. The father, who had seen the mother die, debated with himself if he should keep his only son, or give it up to someone else. He decided to keep his own son after long, thoughtful thinking. Izaki, the father was seen carrying the boy around the village very often. He took Yuudai out to many places, showing much love and having fun to and with his son, while still being able to instill lessons to his son. Izaki would start teaching Yuudai the path of a Shinobi at the age of five years.

"Mother is Always Right..."->
After two more years of training with father,through much reading, self-training, and sparring with Izaki, Yuudai would be very skilled in Taijutsu and well acquainted with the Universal Ninjutsu. Around this time, Izaki would enroll Yuudai into the Academy so that he may be with other kids. Izaki knew friends were important and fun to have. Not only that, it would allow Yuudai to spar with other kids and see how he was progressing with his own training with his father. Yuudai proved to be quite the student, because his father was a former academy teacher. One day, his father would be caught in an accident with a hot-headed man at the ramen store. While Izaki and Yuudai were out for Ramen, a man had requested the seat Yuudai was sitting in. However, Izaki told his son not to get up, because they were eating and all the other seats were occupied. Furious, the man attacked his father, and a brawl resulted. His father was fighting against the man, and all of a sudden, the man was able to use Kage Bunshins to hold his father down. The man came at Izaki with a kunai in hand,when suddenly Yuudai blurred in front of his father, and kicked the kunai out of the man's hand. He followed with an open palm to the chest to the man, a kick upwards to the chin sending him into the air, and then a finisher jumping into the air coming at eye-level, and punching him in the face. This sent the man sliding onto the ground very hard in front of the gates to Konohagakure. Finally, the watch-men of the gate at that time went to the man, and grabbed him by the arms, taking him to the Hokage. Izaki was very thankful his son had saved him, and then remembering what his wife had said, he burst into tears. Yuudai not knowing what as going on with his father, crouched next to him and comforted him.

Becoming a Genin->
Izaki now no longer teaches, but advises Yuudai on what to do. Yuudai is now at a point int ime where he is old enough to choose for himself. At this same stage, he was imrpoving his skills in the aspects of chakra and the universal jutsu. When the Academy Teachers had seen Yuudai at such a high level for his age, they decided to give him an exam separate from the other students. They first had asked him, and Yuudai more than gladly accepted it. First was a simple, ten question exam. After taking that exam, they reviewed it. Yuudai had answered every question right, and this led him to the next exam. He was to face the teacher. Win or lose, the outcome would depend on his skill. Yuudai fought the teacher with much confidence. He utilized the kawarimi, bunshin, henge, and shunshin jutsus during this exam. With this, he was able to pin the teacher down. Another teacher simply applauded, and took out a Konoha headband. This was for Yuudai. Yuudai became a Genin.

[~] Will be edited later on after more Scenes. [~]

Last edited by iChad on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Megaman12195

Megaman12195

PostSubject: Re: ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll   ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:39 pm

Nice Chad, uber phail on making a uzumaki out of obito. *notices the uchiha symbol*

Accepted
Back to top Go down
iChad

iChad

PostSubject: Re: ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll   ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Forget you, ok. Obito looked really cool. If you ignore the Uchiha Badge an put blue eyes instead of Sharingan, it makes a pretty cool looking Uzumaki (Naruto more-like).
Back to top Go down
Megaman12195

Megaman12195

PostSubject: Re: ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll   ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:51 pm

i accepted it right?
Back to top Go down
iChad

iChad

PostSubject: Re: ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll   ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Lmfaoo. Yes yes. xD. I was just saying. xD
Back to top Go down
iChad

iChad

PostSubject: Re: ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll   ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:39 pm

There, Mega. I fixed it. -.- Lol.
Back to top Go down
Megaman12195

Megaman12195

PostSubject: Re: ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll   ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:24 pm

much betteh xD cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
iChad

iChad

PostSubject: Re: ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll   ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Haha. Just for you, no homo-ness. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll   ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ll Uzumaki, Yuudai ll
Page 1 of 1