Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kyuuen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Admin
Sora

The Kyuuen Empty
PostSubject: The Kyuuen   The Kyuuen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:23 am

Clan Name; The Kyuuen -- The Eternity
Founder; Soraisu
Current Leader; AndrewRoth
Origin; Konohagakure No Sato
Current Location; Scattered throughout the world. Most members deceased.

Clan Kekkei Genkai;

;+;The Geshouku -- The Eclipse;+;

The Eclipse is one of the most powerful Dojutsu. It has Three Stages. Stage One, being when activated. Stage two, being obtained when the person experiences near death and Stage Three, obtained while performing the Yuro Mugon.

The Kyuuen Eclipse;+;Stage One;+;

The Geshouku can be activated when the holder reaches the appropriate age when others activate during battle or at a complete random moment. Once activated, the eye takes on an Eclipse Image. [ The pupil becomes Dark blue and large, with a faint grey outline ] Stage one allows the user to see the chakra flow & the chakra type within another's body. It also allows it to view various temperatures. It requires extreme focus to view a clear Image but it can easily locate a Hidden Shinobi by viewing it's Body Temperature.

The Kyuuen Images;+;Stage Two;+;

When the user is in a near death experience, it causes the mind to panic, activating the second stage of the Geshouku. The appearance of the second stage is similar to the first but the pupil turns into a Triquetra form and the outerline of it is a dark blue. It is much easier to view clear images with the second stage and the user is also able to perform Genjutsu, using only the eyes. New capabilities are introduced such as the Copy-Cat. The " Copy-Cat Technique " has no official name. During Combat, the user must activate the Geshouku then watch the opponents moves very carefully. The Geshouku then sends signals to the chakra system & body organs to match the opponent's movements. This allowing the user to Copy Taijutsu & match the Opponent's speed almost exact. Overuse of the Genshouku causes the chakra flow to be disrupted or the body's organs to work abnormally fast. This can be extremely dangerous.

The Kyuuen Sdfsfdsfsdfd;+;Final Stage -- Stage Three;+;

In order to obtain the final stage, the user must perform Yuro Mugon. In order to perform the technique, the opponent must look directly into one of the eyes obtaining the Geshouku. A single glance sets the opponent into a trance unleashing terrible memories. In seconds, the user can manipulate those memories // nightmares in any way imaginable. As soon as the opponent is set into the Trance, the Geshouku releases into it's final stage. Once the opponent's mind believes it's experiencing these thoughts, which takes Approx a few seconds {10 lines Min}, it shows the Opponent dying of a slow, suffering death. Slowly in the process, chakra veins begin to cause clots, stopping chakra flow, then it makes it's way to the heart & other vital organs and eventually completely shutting down the entire body. Yuro Mugon is no typical Genjutsu due to it's Quick abilities and how it " attacks " the entire body all at once. The appearance of the final stage is a Triquetra-Circle form with the user's main Element as the outline. Ex; Earth User's colour would be Green. The final stage must be used with extreme caution. Performing the Yuro Mugon requires a large amount of chakra and can cause chakra veins to burst if over-used. By this Stage, Basic techniques with the Geshouku are almost completely mastered and fully controlable.

;+;Yuro Mugon -- Night Silence;+;

Yuro Mugon is performed with the Final stage of The Geshouku. It's a Kekkei Genkai which can only be performed by the members of this clan.

Commonly Used Techniques;
Kuchiyose No Jutsu -- Summoning Technique
----------------------------------------------------
Common Elements in the Kyuuen;
- Doton - Earth
- Katon - Fire
- Mokuton - Wood
- Any Element but, the first three are the most common

History; For years the Kyuuen clan travelled across the 5 Great Shinobi Countries not caring about their limits. Accidentally, one of the members killed a Kage with the Yoru Mugon. Every country was then alerted that these clan members must all be killed due to their abilities and not being able to control them properly. Many members were assassined by Anbu and various Hunter-Nin. After two months from the incident, there were about a dozen left from the clan. One of the survivors was the Daimyo for a village along the Fire country Borders. He knew the clan wouldn't last long so he decided to form an Organisation named after the clan itself. Soon after, the Daimyo was assassinated by a Hunter-Nin. The members are scattered and concealed from this world, hoping someday to join together and Rise once again.

Members; { None Currently }-
-
-
-
-

Organisation Logo & Quote
The Kyuuen Eternity-knot-1 The Kyuuen TheKyuuenLogo

Last edited by Sora on Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Monte

Monte

The Kyuuen Empty
PostSubject: Good Clan   The Kyuuen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:52 pm

If i was a Mod this would be Accepted
Alos let me make another character in this clan x]
Back to top Go down
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

The Kyuuen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kyuuen   The Kyuuen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:59 am

Declined! Why?! because tongue
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

The Kyuuen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kyuuen   The Kyuuen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:18 am

My Azz.

I spent A LOT of time making this for no reason.

=]
Back to top Go down
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

The Kyuuen Empty
PostSubject: this clanis cool   The Kyuuen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:13 pm

nice clan Sora..

u all r horny bastards

=] Tyler
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

The Kyuuen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kyuuen   The Kyuuen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:50 am

So are you Tyler..

-Cough-

=D
Back to top Go down
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

The Kyuuen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kyuuen   The Kyuuen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:47 pm

lol!
=]]]
-cough-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kyuuen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kyuuen   The Kyuuen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kyuuen
Page 1 of 1