Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doukeshi ;; The Clown Puppet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VolcanicAsh.

Doukeshi ;; The Clown Puppet Empty
PostSubject: Doukeshi ;; The Clown Puppet   Doukeshi ;; The Clown Puppet I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Weapon Creator; Takenashi Kamenachi
Current Holder; VolcanicAsh., ( Kyo Kamenachi )
Name; Doukeshi ( Clown )
Village Origin; Sunagakure No Sato

Type; Puppet
Materials; The exterior of the puppet is wood oak with the interior of the oak lined with a metal type substance.

+ Mouth - Has a slot at the back which can shoot kunai rapidly.
+ Teeth - The top 3 teeth have built in senbon shooting slots within them that can fire accurately with speed.
+ Palms - They have a built in Katana in each palm.
+ Finger Tips - When they are lifted they are able to shoot barbed wire which will wrap the target up.
+ Elbows - Can shoot kunai which are armed with explosive tags which can be detonated by a seal.
+ Hair - When the correct strings have been pulled the hair will shoot out senbon which will create a large damaged area of the field.

The Weapon is; It is strapped to my back with bandages wrapped around it to keep it in place.

Capabilities; This puppet was specially designed by Takeshi Kamenachi

Appearance; It's probably the size of kuroari. It's shape is based on a clown like appearance.

+ Oak coloured
+ Grey Wavy Hair
+ Baggy shirt with sleeves torn on the arms
+ blackish shoes
+ Smile cut into the face ( much like the joker type )

History; Takenashi Kamenachi was at home with his son Kyo Kamenachi one day and decided to build a puppet to entertain his son. He made it in the shape of a clown loading it up with some weapons in case of an attack on his house. He had used Oak wood to make the exterior and put sheet metal on the insides to line the body out and to make the defense stronger. He had put hidden slots in the hands and mouth of the puppet. He has also built in senbon shooters into the top 3 teeth which can fire senbon accurately when aimed. When Takenashi died of old age he had given this clown puppet to his son Kyo Kamenachi this is how i obtained it.
Back to top Go down
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

PostSubject: Re: Doukeshi ;; The Clown Puppet   Doukeshi ;; The Clown Puppet I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:48 pm

Accepted

This should be the Puppet creation template.
Back to top Go down
VolcanicAsh.

PostSubject: Doukeshi ;; The Clown Puppet   Doukeshi ;; The Clown Puppet I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:54 pm

The puppet template as in how i set it out or something?

Cause to be honest it was only a 5 minute job but i just try to do something simple and easy to understand with some good information
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doukeshi ;; The Clown Puppet   Doukeshi ;; The Clown Puppet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doukeshi ;; The Clown Puppet
Page 1 of 1