Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=.Ganosha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hipman34

Hipman34

=.Ganosha Empty
PostSubject: =.Ganosha   =.Ganosha I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:32 pm

;+;Personal Data

Username; Hipman34
Character Name; Ganosha
Age; 27
Birthday; July 1rst
Height; 6'0
Weight; 111 ilbs
Notable Features;
Notable Quotes; "I shall demolish you"
Genso Jutsu; Grass
Current Rank; Jounin / Missing

;+;Physical Appearance; =.Ganosha Zetsu

;+;Village Information

Hometown; Kusagakure no Sato
Current Residence; N/A
Clan / Organisation / Family; N/A

;+;Psychological Attributes;
-Quiet
-Nice
-Goofy
-Funny
-Smart
-Persistent

;+;Inventory;
-Large Katanas
-Kunai
-Senbon
-Soldier Pills
-Plasma Pills

;+;Jutsu List :
- Exploding Poisonous Clone Skill [Bukaretsu Youdoku Bunshin no Jutsu]
By infusing the leaves or petals of poisonous plants into the Grass Clone, the user turns the normally mundane clone into a trap. When the clone is defeated, it will burst open and release a cloud of poisonous gas able to cause slight nausea, hallucinations or blurry vision for a short period of time

- Grass Clone Skill [Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu]
This jutsu creates a clone of the user from nearby grass or plants. Mainly used as a decoy, the clones created are incapable of causing a noticeable amount of physical damage.

- Grass Spike Rising [Kusa Kasui Tachinoboru]
By focusing a large amount of chakra into a few blades of grass, the user is capable of causing those blades of grass to harden and suddenly grow, piercing their victim. One blade of grass per rank (2 at chuunin, 3 at ANBU, ect) is capable of being manipulated.

- Grass Thorns Skill [Kusa Ihara no Jutsu]
By sending a strong wave of chakra through the ground, the user is able to strengthen, stiffen, and sharpen grass within a small area, turning a field of grass into a field of needles. Although the grass is will harm ally and foe alike, the user is capable of flattening certain areas to allow him and allies to move around.

- Grass Chains Skill [Kusa Kusari no Jutsu]
A variation of the Seed Growth Skill, this jutsu causes the grass below an opponent's feet to rapidly grow and wrap around the victim's hands and feet, binding them.

- Storm of Grass Needles [Kusa Hari no Arashi]
After using the Grass Thorns Skill to harden the grass into needles, the user sends another wave of chakra into the ground. This one causes the needles to instantly fly up to hit an opponent. Unfortunately, all the needles are shot in the same direction.

- Thorn Armor [Ihara no Yoroi]
Combining the basic principles of the Shyushi Kasei and Shyushi Karamari, the ninja is able to make vines coil around his own body. When this step is done, he channels chakra into the plants around him and uses a variation of Kusa Ihara, thus forming converting these harmless creepers into thorns. This jutsu is designed to deter opponents from getting too close, provides a mild defense against weak taijutsu attacks, and will bruise.

- Thorn Clone Skill [Ihara Bunshin no Jutsu]
The user creates a large amount of thorny vines that assemble themselves into a humanoid form that then is transformed using a variation of henge no jutsu to look like the user. The clones aren't particularly powerful, but they are a walking trap. If the clones touch something (whether they attack or are attacked) they immediately break down into their base vines, which lash out and grab the person. |

- Living Armor of Thorns [Ihara no Ikimono Yoroi]
After causing a seed to grow at an incredible rate with chakra, the newly created vines and roots wrap around the user and act like armor. Although armor, the thorny vines lash out and attempt to entangle anything that dares to approach them.

- Nature's Fury [Moui no Daishizen]
By hyper-accelerating the growth of a particular seed, one granted to only the most devote and elite of the Grass by the Kusakage, it can be transformed into a wild plant life that moves and attacks on its own will. This particular creation, technically not a summon, is an automaton consisting of grizzled tree bark, razor sharp leaf blades, various type of vines, and spongy growths. Its form can only be described as "humanoid." Only one can be created at a time, since no shinobi thus far, not even a Kusakage, has been documented to control more then one.

Special Techniques : He has been Known To Manipulate Grass

;+;History : [Unknown]

Last edited by Hipman34 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

=.Ganosha Empty
PostSubject: Re: =.Ganosha   =.Ganosha I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Wood requires the certain genes of the first hokage
Back to top Go down
Megaman12195

Megaman12195

=.Ganosha Empty
PostSubject: Re: =.Ganosha   =.Ganosha I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:20 pm

lol, thats wood, grass is a whole different element
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

=.Ganosha Empty
PostSubject: Re: =.Ganosha   =.Ganosha I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:42 pm

hip this is about ur 15th character not that i have a problem with it but isnt that a little TOO much ?
Back to top Go down
Hipman34

Hipman34

=.Ganosha Empty
PostSubject: Re: =.Ganosha   =.Ganosha I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:55 am

Does any mods read under my characters? i mean ive had characters that say " Delete Such N SUch"

Really you need to read under gandara
Back to top Go down
Hipman34

Hipman34

=.Ganosha Empty
PostSubject: Re: =.Ganosha   =.Ganosha I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:55 am

Does any mods read under my characters? i mean ive had characters that say " Delete Such N SUch"

Really you need to read under gandara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=.Ganosha Empty
PostSubject: Re: =.Ganosha   =.Ganosha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=.Ganosha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Tenkai :: Creation Index :: Biographies-
Jump to: