Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ Dragon Summonings ]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HokageArekkusu

HokageArekkusu

[ Dragon Summonings ] Empty
PostSubject: [ Dragon Summonings ]   [ Dragon Summonings ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:34 pm

;;;Creator:{Arekkusu};;;

;;;Kuchiyose No Jutsu:{Ryu Tatsu Summoning};;;
;;;Classified:{Animal};;;

;;;Requirments:{Requires little chakura , a scroll, and multiple of hand sign};;;
;;Orgin:{Unknown};;;

;;;Psychial Appearence:{Look Under};;;

[ Dragon Summonings ] Black_Dragon_In_Air_2
===============First Dragon [ Baby Dragon ]===================================
This dragon is used for traveling and hunting

===============Adult Dragon=============================================
[ Dragon Summonings ] Dragon

This is used for fighting,traveling,hunting,and also for missions.

=================Queen Dragon========================================
[ Dragon Summonings ] WhiteQueenDragon

This dragon requires alot of chakura to be used and is the queen of al ldragon.It is sayed back in the 19 century it rouled the world Next to the king of dragon.This summoning should only be used for important battling.

==================Elemented Dragon=====================================
[ Dragon Summonings ] TerionTheNewDragonKing

It is sayed that ths beats has never ever been summoned before.This beats requires almost 90% of the users chakura and is life threatning.Some say itt might have been a jhi.

=================King Dragon==========================================
[ Dragon Summonings ] PaladineWall1024

The Most strongest dragon of all ruled the world in the 19 century until it was defeated by the Queen Dragon.This requires half of chakrua and should only be used i nimportant battles.

;;;Ability;;;{ Its ability is to fly,travel, kill, assasain, and also take over.There number one element is katon and fuuton.The element is known to use every element and even use 1 single element blast.

;;;History;;{ These legendery dragon had rule the world in years ago and was defeates by humans long time ago.The Baby dragon was none as the prince of them all.And the adult dragon wer eknwon as the guadian.The Queen and king had ruled the world for over 50 years until they were destroyed during a meoteor attack on the earth.This brought forward the worlds most powerful creature ever known as the element dragon which could have used every element i nthe world.Over 1,000,000,000,000 peoples were destroyed by this one beast.Until later it died of old age.None says that either of these dsragon ever beare children.Arekkusu has the ability to use this

Requirments to Use:{ If your a AS And genin you cannot use it,once you reach from chuunin you can use baby dragon.Jounin And Higher can use adult dragon.Snnin and highrt can use King And Queen.But no1 is allowed to use element dragon because of god mod.
Back to top Go down
http://hi5.com check it out
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [ Dragon Summonings ]   [ Dragon Summonings ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Oh wow Alex.

One, do a quick revising for your spell check. Two, if no one can summon the Elemental Dragon, then why is it even listed..

Lol. Re-look over it.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Mitchell.

Mitchell.

PostSubject: Re: [ Dragon Summonings ]   [ Dragon Summonings ] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:50 pm

Roflmfao.

Phail.

Playing with barbies. -.-;"
Back to top Go down
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

PostSubject: Re: [ Dragon Summonings ]   [ Dragon Summonings ] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:05 pm

ROFL mitch

-Throws Fish at everyone here-

-doesnt hit sora- |
Back to top Go down
sasuke994

PostSubject: Re: [ Dragon Summonings ]   [ Dragon Summonings ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:53 pm

ok this shit is so fuken agervating!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Dragon Summonings ]   [ Dragon Summonings ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Dragon Summonings ]
Page 1 of 1