Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Durangon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

The Durangon Empty
PostSubject: The Durangon   The Durangon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:32 pm

Creator; { Khurt72 - Krivven Tokaji }
Jutsu's Name; { Durangon }
Main Element; { N/A }
Rank; { Chunin + }
Range; { Med (10-16) }

Jutsu Type; { Genjutsu }

Teaching Capabilities; { You can only get it if you remove it from someone with it and place it in your eye socket (only jounin + Medical ninja can do) or if you in the Tokaji clan }

Description; { Can copy jutsus ; It is pretty much the 3rd version of the uchiha eyes but its from a different clan and you can search the soul of the person you sue against and find info about them by doing so or put them in a genjutsu }

History; { The history of it is unknown }

The first form of durangon;
the first form can only search into your soul and see your past and read your info

The Durangon Idglj5

The second form of durangon;
The second form can search your soul see your past and tell info about you and also put you in a strong genjutsu

The Durangon 27x1g76

The third form of durangon;
The third form can search your soul see your past and info and sometimes future and put you in strong genjutsu and can take control of your mind to cut off blood flow and chakra flow

The Durangon 315dcev

Last edited by theoneandonly on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

The Durangon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Durangon   The Durangon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:19 am

If i was Admin i would approve it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

The Durangon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Durangon   The Durangon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:42 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Sora
Admin
Sora

The Durangon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Durangon   The Durangon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:17 pm

Can't take Over the Body. You Can Control their Mind into Seeing whatever you Please & Even Cut out Blood Flow Aswell as Chakra flow but, No Totally Controlling.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

The Durangon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Durangon   The Durangon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Durangon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Tenkai :: Official Customs :: Jutsus-
Jump to: