Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheTwoStrongestKatanas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

TheTwoStrongestKatanas Empty
PostSubject: TheTwoStrongestKatanas   TheTwoStrongestKatanas I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:41 am

Weapon Creator; Unkown
Current Holder; MajidAkemi
Name;
Hitoshirenu-Kira-Hidden killer
KuroChi - BlackBlood Spiller
Village Origin; Unkown

Type; Katanas
Materials; Unkown

The Weapon is;
BlackBloodSpiller - Sheathed
Hidden killer - ...Guess (Hidden)

Capabilities;
Hidden killer- This katana is hidden as a stick use to walk around with. Majid often carries this durring missions. Some villages to not allow Katanas in their town so Majid will seal all his weapons in the scroll but this. They will belive it is a walking stick but when
revealed it is a sheathed katana with a button on it. When you press up on this button it sends a umbrella like spiral soaring threw the air.

TheTwoStrongestKatanas B000JM9IB6.01-A16NLUQXYB1GDG._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_

Black Blood Spiller- This katana is made of a black steel ore. This ore is nearly impossible to break. This katana shows great accuracy and speed it allows the user to manipulate their chakra and move the katana how they like. For example if the katana falls out of reach Majid can use a tiger seal to amp his chakra to the Katana and bring it back to him. This katana also has a red ruby in the middle. Majid can send his chakra from the hilt to the Ruby to shine a light into the opponets eyes. So the opponet will be temporary blind.

Appearance;
TheTwoStrongestKatanas Katanagreatsword2tq

In the middle:
TheTwoStrongestKatanas Red-diamond-los-angeles

History; The katana was made my Tokotoro Majids father. Tokotoro made the black rimming of it. Mia and Kenji gave it the final touch of the Diamond and Tokotoro made the Diamond useful.

The hidden kiler was made by Majid himself, The idea originated when Majid was left on a mission to a village that dissallowed katanas. Majid was left defensless when he went up to fight. The umbrellas come up as small paper like umbrellas but form bigger when in the air.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell.

Mitchell.

PostSubject: Re: TheTwoStrongestKatanas   TheTwoStrongestKatanas I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Do You Really Need This Many Weapons? -.-;"
Back to top Go down
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

PostSubject: Re: TheTwoStrongestKatanas   TheTwoStrongestKatanas I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:53 pm

YES! now approve! or else >=[ -Gets out a kunai-
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: TheTwoStrongestKatanas   TheTwoStrongestKatanas I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Uhm. Accepted. { I'll read it later }
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheTwoStrongestKatanas   TheTwoStrongestKatanas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheTwoStrongestKatanas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Tenkai :: Creation Index :: Weapons-
Jump to: