Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neji vs Rock Lee

Go down 
+2
slayer78456
Sora
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Admin
Sora

Neji vs Rock Lee Empty
PostSubject: Neji vs Rock Lee   Neji vs Rock Lee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:58 am

Who Would win?

My Opinion is uberly lost. If you think about it, Neji has his Hyuuga Techniques but Lee's Hella Fast and is all - Pew Pew Pew - With his Taijutsu.

Your opinion..?
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
slayer78456

slayer78456

Neji vs Rock Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Rock Lee   Neji vs Rock Lee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:06 am

neji would win he could easily block any of lees attempts to get close with rotation and he could beat Lee quicker with gentle fist then with lee punching him
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

Neji vs Rock Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Rock Lee   Neji vs Rock Lee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:58 am

Yes, Neji would because he's invulnerable to taijutsu because of his techniques.
Back to top Go down
Vinny

Vinny

Neji vs Rock Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Rock Lee   Neji vs Rock Lee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:45 am

Well we need to look all up here.. Neji cant for one keep his kaiten up all the time. Other fact what will get Rock Lee to get closer the win is Lee's gates. Really, think about it. At the chuunins, Gaara's sand, what is automatic for god sakes, had no chance to beat Lee's, I dunno, first gate + weights off.. If Lee goes 5 gates on Neji, Neji has no time to run chakara around his body before hes kicked in the jaw and sended up to the air. For Neji, he should end the battle at the second it starts, charge up and take Lee off with his Gentle Fist, but if Lee works with his speed and moves around alot, Neji will loose if Lee goes all the way.
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Neji vs Rock Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Rock Lee   Neji vs Rock Lee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:05 pm

if lee caught neji in the hidden lotus than neji would be done for
Back to top Go down
BreakFist

BreakFist

Neji vs Rock Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Rock Lee   Neji vs Rock Lee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:16 am

Let them plain ol fight hand to hand.
Lee with no leg braces on.
Plain clothes.
No Jutsu, Technique, etc.
Plain fight, Neji lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neji vs Rock Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Rock Lee   Neji vs Rock Lee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neji vs Rock Lee
Page 1 of 1