Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Roleplaying. What is it? [TUT]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana235

Banana235

Forum Roleplaying. What is it? [TUT] Empty
PostSubject: Forum Roleplaying. What is it? [TUT]   Forum Roleplaying. What is it? [TUT] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:26 pm

Welcome. Your probably here because you have no idea what Forum Roleplaying is. I am here to teach you about Forum Roleplaying, along with suggestions, guidelines and such what-nots about it.

First: Picking a Character.
Usually, on Forum Roleplaying-friendly sites, like Gaia Online, you pick a character. Though, on Naruto Tenkai, you use your Own Bio, Your Own Character. You can make up a new one, but you would have to fill out another Template and make it all official like.

Second-of-all: Rules.

Forum Roleplays usually have all the same rules. Follow those guidelines and you wont get banned. Usually there's crap like keep it PG-13, No cybering, No dropping the F-Bomb every three words, and of course, litteracy. Litteracy means use pontuation, capitals and crap. Also; try to write at least a good 3-7 sentences. No one liners, most of the time. Those are crappy.

Third-of-all: Litteracy; Wth?.

Litteracy.. We all hate it. It can by Semi-Lit, or anything. That is the level of litteracy. Usually Semi-Lit means write structured, good and strong posts, no one liners and try to spell correctly. Writters' Block is usually understandable by most Owners. Try not to swear alot in Forum Roleplays. Bad example:

Bob weent to a sore. he Bout food for peploe. 'hi people bo b said t o teh poepleo.

Good Example:

Bob went to the local store. He bought food for his family. 'Hello Everyone!' Bob said cheerfully.

Forth-of-all(Can you even say that)?; Getting Started.
No, Forum Roleplaying isin't hard. Nor is it Rocket Science. It's easy when you look at it, but some people have troubles. See, this is not about speed, this is about creativity and crap that doesn't matter in the real world. So go ahead, be crazy. We're not judging you. Just be wise and follow the rules, or you'll be in some crap.

Thanks for reading this, some might have skimmed over, but anyways. This took me awhile to write, so I hope that you guys like it. And I also hope that Sora 'stickie's' this. ;D That'd be kool.
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Forum Roleplaying. What is it? [TUT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Roleplaying. What is it? [TUT]   Forum Roleplaying. What is it? [TUT] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:17 pm

sounds sorta like a pathetic way to role play tbh >_>
Back to top Go down

Forum Roleplaying. What is it? [TUT]
Page 1 of 1