Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Undead Summoning

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

The Undead Summoning Empty
PostSubject: The Undead Summoning   The Undead Summoning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:38 pm

Creator; { Khurt72 - Blake Yoshimoto }
Kuchiyose No Jutsu; { Revival Of The Dead }
Classification; { Undead }

Requirements; { To summon it you must have alot of chakra control and the summoning scroll or must know the very hard forbidden hand seals for it. The only people who can summon it are the ones who behold 1 of the 3 scrolls for the forbidden hand seals are unknown to all besides the holder(s) }

Origin; { Unknown }

Physical Description; { The appearance is whoever you summoned from the dead. It could be any ninja there us to be. When summoned the ninja is summoned into his prime state. }

Abilities; { You must have good chakra control to do this summon for when you do summon you now fight as the character you have summoned. So say if you were to summon the 1st hokage you would fight as the 1st hokage as in your true self is hiding and litterly cant be found so you cannot be attacked until you lose as the dead person you summoned. }

History; { It is unknown of how Blake has received these scrolls but he somehow holds ALL 3 of the scrolls and keeps them well protected. }

SCROLL HOLDERS

Scroll 1 - Blake Yoshimoto
Scroll 2 - Kaato Uchiha
Scroll 3 - Krivven Tokaji
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Summoning   The Undead Summoning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Accepted your not special you dont get colors Smile
Back to top Go down
iChad

iChad

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Summoning   The Undead Summoning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:56 am

summoning of the dead? isnt that called like kuchiyose;;edo-tensei? or something like that? i forget..but i know its a forbidden jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Summoning   The Undead Summoning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:34 am

Yes it is.. Chad, Declined.. There's already a jutsu like this and genins cant have scrolls for a kage ranked jutsu.. -.-
Back to top Go down
iChad

iChad

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Summoning   The Undead Summoning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:20 pm

way to regulate, anthony. lol!
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Summoning   The Undead Summoning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:41 pm

........ genins can totally jack it and i can always take out the genin holders .... and than people of sannin up could use it :O so if i change it technically people could re-accept
Back to top Go down
Frost_Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Summoning   The Undead Summoning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:58 pm

hey bro its pimpin jutsu if i could id say hellz yeaz but yea make it a bit higher rank even jounin come on u may b strong but piss off lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Undead Summoning   The Undead Summoning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Undead Summoning
Page 1 of 1