Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dimension Collision No Jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrackPotTheory

CrackPotTheory

Dimension Collision No Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Dimension Collision No Jutsu   Dimension Collision No Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:37 am

Creator; Ashura Uchiha
Genjutsu Name; Dimension Collison No Jutsu
Rank; A
Origin; Konohagakure

Appearance;Tsukyomi appearance with the jigan eye bleeding instead of the moon.

Entry; The user must have the jigan eye with mangekyou sharingan in it. After the user is in tsukiyomi, put your hands into the tiger seal. The jigan eye will then open on the center of your forehead and any damage dealt in tsukiyomi will become real in the real world.
Stages; N/A
Effects; The damage dealt to you in the genjutsu will occur in the real world. Therefore its physcal and mental damage.
Duration; 3 seconds(in the actual gejutsu it feels like a month)
Finish; After it is done, the jigan eye then closes and the victim then succumbs to the oerwhelming pain and ends up dead or in a coma for some time
Released: You must inflict yourself with a pain greater than the one you receive in the genjutsu to snap ut of it or have any form of mangekyou sharingan.
Background History; Around the time ashura took some time to find himself in the outskirts of konoha, he met this peculiar man that showed him genjutsu techniques that were mindblowing (the uchiha massacre was happening in my absence). I then took his teaching and put a spin on them to make this technique that has only been used once by me and caused me to be in a coma for weeks from loss of vast amount of chakra (my rank is genin and he will master this jutsu at rank jounin.)
Back to top Go down
Frost_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Collision No Jutsu   Dimension Collision No Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:17 pm

nice jutsu cheers the way out of it seem impossible how will the person inflict more pain on themself then what is happening if they have no control over their mind?also just a thought maybe put others can release chakra into your body to cancle it . maybe thats a duh momment but u didnt state it so just a thought
Back to top Go down
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Collision No Jutsu   Dimension Collision No Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:56 pm

Add a bit more detail to it. You told us how you can use it but still haven't told us,
what will happen in the genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimension Collision No Jutsu   Dimension Collision No Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimension Collision No Jutsu
Page 1 of 1