Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abyssal Demon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost_Fire

Abyssal Demon Empty
PostSubject: Abyssal Demon   Abyssal Demon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:23 am

Bijuu Name; { Abyssal Demon }
Jinchuuriki; { Shedo - Thee-Assassin }
Village Origin; { Hidden sand }
Status; { Controlable,Uncontrolable at times, the demon talks to shedo acks like his conscience sometimes tells him to do things that maybe shouldnt be done }

Notable Features; { It starts out as a shadow...second stage its takes form }
Benefits; { as a shadow it would be harder to track and fight so as a shadow its best for sneek attacks ambushs and getting out of there
as its form its destruction }
Power Manipulation; { when we become one a black flame shoots around us in a poof then its just streams of shaodw dust from then on}
Drawbacks; { if i let it take control to much i can lose myself insode it and not come back with out major help or bring back from death}

Capabilities; { as a shodow i can slip in and out of danger or places i want, i can be there one second and gone the next,its harder to hit me and track me down, as a form in its eyes destruction}

Bijuu Appearance; Shadow -

Abyssal Demon Disturbed

Form -

Abyssal Demon D2

History; { while causeing havok from place to place two villages decided that enough was enough and it was time for it to go, taking two days to gather up supplies and the things they need to get ride of this beast a little boy who was just curious was watching near by, as he watch the beast come forth his eyes lite up as the battle raged on after this they sealed it into a chakra 'jar' type of deal with seals and such( something like what sas was in to get his curse mark second stage but it is see through besides the seals on it) happy with victory the attended to the hurt the needed and the deaths to prepare for celibration, but curious little boy unnamed was still in aww at what he seen this beast noticed the boy and thats when they locked eyes for the first time both just looking at each other the beast smiled and starting talking with the boy, putting thoughts and all sorts of what nto into his head for this kid was young he beleave ever last bit of it from what he just seen why not right, the ebast convinced the boy to come closer and closer while talking to him with 'truthful word' ( notice the '') the kid picked up the jar but he could not keep his eyes away, at this point the head villager walked by and seen this, he spoke to the boy in calm words for he new the dangers the boy was holding... for 10 minutes the beast and the head villager spoke to the boy trying their best to get what they wanted, the head villager started walking to him thinking he had his mind in the right place, spooked the boy triped back and lost grip of the jar the man caught it of course but just as he did the boy shoot up and snatched the jar away and removed all the seals and opened the jar, just as this happened the beast took his advantage and the promise he made and secured himself in the boy, the ehad villager was in shock and sad to what he saw, he turned away and told the boy to fight on and run, just as he started to walk off he stopped dead in his tracks looking up at the stars, as he fell to his knees the villagersnotice this and ran towards him, looking at what they thought was someone was the beast in form.... mad,scared,and filled with fixed emotions the charged the boy, the beast did not take well to this at all... as the boy walked off from the village with a smile on his face but a saddened heart he looked back to see the destruction he has done and the last anyone has ever seen the village again. why did the head villager want the bopy to run, why where his last words fight on? well its simple that was his son... and that was father, never again will they be together never again to hold hand n hand, just simple words of a loving father to his only son, and the destruction of two towns of village and one village, the story begins with Shedo..and will die with him as well}
Myths; { destruction at its best}
Back to top Go down
Frost_Fire

Abyssal Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Demon   Abyssal Demon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:24 am

i got all cought up in the history i think i might write a story about this myself XD
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Abyssal Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Demon   Abyssal Demon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:34 pm

im to lazy to read history for what i see accepted (YOU CAN HAVE MORE THAN THE 9 TAIL DEMON IN NARUTO THERE ARE OTHER LOWER DEMONS SO MAJID SUCK IT ^.^)
Back to top Go down
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

Abyssal Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Demon   Abyssal Demon I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Declined

Kurt i meant if you look at the title.

Bijuu
Limit of 10!

Than count how many Bijuu we have, Than you'll understand.

Siye was the last Bijuu that was Accepted.
Just look at the last Bijuu in this section.
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Abyssal Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Demon   Abyssal Demon I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:58 pm

Dude are you stunned by bijuu it means demon/spirit/bijuu and this can be a demon thats not a bijuus so ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

Abyssal Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Demon   Abyssal Demon I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:58 pm

it all counts as one things BIJUU IS FULL DECLINED END OF DISCUSSION
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Abyssal Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Demon   Abyssal Demon I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Darren make it a spirit and type NOT A Frigidair TAILED DEMON on it cuz there all being idiots...
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

Abyssal Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Demon   Abyssal Demon I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:17 pm

doesnt matter what it is they all count as bijuu bijuu is full and i already said declined
Back to top Go down
Monte

Monte

Abyssal Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Demon   Abyssal Demon I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:27 pm

And Even though im not a mod the 2 declines beat the 1 acception Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frost_Fire

Abyssal Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Demon   Abyssal Demon I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:39 pm

so i cant get a demon spirit or anything of the sort right?
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Abyssal Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Demon   Abyssal Demon I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:49 pm

Slayer stfu go suck your boyfriends cock you know dick all and get the Fridge out of my face its accepted because if u pay attention to naruto it would be able to be used so stfu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abyssal Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abyssal Demon   Abyssal Demon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abyssal Demon
Page 1 of 1