Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daisuke Hyotaru and Katzumi Hidden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slayer78456

slayer78456

Daisuke Hyotaru and Katzumi Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke Hyotaru and Katzumi Hidden   Daisuke Hyotaru and Katzumi Hidden I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Weapon Creator; Archadius
Current Holder; slayer78456/Arisumo
Name; Daisuke Hyotaru and Katzumi
Village Origin; sand

Type; puppet
Materials; The puppets are made out of hollow steel Daisuke is a giant scorpion with hundreds of sepperate pieces put together each individual piece has a blade of some sort attached it is 10ft long by 20 ft high. Hyotaru is a giant snake there are no weapons on it but it is able to extend its length from 30 ft to 50 ft and this is used to surround and hold an opponet as well as crush them. Katzumi is a dragon that when used with seals can use fire jutsus its tail is covered in spikes and can be detached to shoot the spikes off. it has 5 inch claws on each foot and 3 inch teeth Katzumi is able to fly. They are all poisoned for when they attack. multiple poisons paralyzing killing and such.

The Weapon is; Must be summoned from my scroll

Capabilities; The puppets strengths and accuracy depend on if im using them and how many i am using

Appearance; Daisuke is black and 10 ft long from tail to head and 20ft tall with tail raised read to strike. Hyotaru is 30-50 ft long and green. Katzumi is 40 ft long from tail to head with a 50 ft wingspan and is blood red

History; Archadius made these weapons after traveling to the sand village and studying under a puppet master. He spent many months after training and perfecting how to use/summon them. He has compiled the summonings into one small scroll by advancing the seals needed for the summoning. It takes close to no chakra for him to summon them. He also has many extra scrolls incase his gets damaged.

Last edited by slayer78456 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Daisuke Hyotaru and Katzumi Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hyotaru and Katzumi Hidden   Daisuke Hyotaru and Katzumi Hidden I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:32 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net

Daisuke Hyotaru and Katzumi Hidden
Page 1 of 1