Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanakugutsu Hidden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slayer78456

slayer78456

Wanakugutsu Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Wanakugutsu Hidden   Wanakugutsu Hidden I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:11 pm

Weapon Creator;Slayer78456/Archadius
Current Holder;Slayer78456/Arisumo
Name;Wanakugutsu/Trap puppet
Village Origin;N/A

Type; puppet
Materials; made of steel in the shape of a kunai/small puppet able to attach to things able to poison allows me to track people/items

The Weapon is; It is mixed in with my kunais. [Only puppet masters/geniuses could tell the difference]

Capabilities; Its accuracy is that of a kunai its strenth is in its ability to cling to the object with extreme force it allows me to track wherever it goes and if needed can eject poison into it [poison ejection activated by a seal]

Appearance; That of a normal kunai when closed when open same size and color but looks like a small person

History; While practicing with puppets Archadius wanted to make one that would be usefull in all situations. After months of trying he finnally made the wanakugutsu. After training with it and being able to completely control it he added the tracking ability and poison ejection

Last edited by slayer78456 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

Wanakugutsu Hidden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanakugutsu Hidden   Wanakugutsu Hidden I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Wanakugutsu Hidden
Page 1 of 1