Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}

Go down 
+7
HokageArekkusu
Sora
Starboy626.
theoneandonly
TheLegend08
Mitchell.
Chrisbrown12364987
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrisbrown12364987

Chrisbrown12364987

Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} Empty
PostSubject: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:06 pm

;+;Personal Data

Username; Chrisbrown12364987
Character Name; Miko Hatake
Age; 11
Birthday; July 5
Height; 5'3
Weight; 90 lbs
Notable Features; White Hair
Notable Quotes; None
Genso Jutsu; Fire & Lighting
Current Rank; Genin

;+;Physical Appearance;
Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} Ryou
;+;Village Information
Leaf village/ Kohona Village no sata

Hometown; { Leaf village }
Current Residence; Kohona

Clan / Organisation / Family; Hatake Clan

;+;Psychological Attributes; No Emotions

;+;Inventory;
My dog
Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} Wolf
Fist

Feet

Paper bombs

Kunias

;+;Jutsu List
Ayatsuito no Jutsu - String Reeling Technique
Bunshin Bakuha - Shadow Clone Explosion
Dai Endan - Great Fireball
Endan - Fireball
Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation
Hibashiri - Running Fire
Kakashi's Lightning Wolf Technique (Unnamed)
Karyuudan - Fire Dragon Projectile
Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile

;+;History As a 1 years old my parents died Bymy brother Mokiyou Hatake i was so mad i wanted to kill him so i search for him to kill him. evers seince then i never had any emtion. Growing up wit my clan i grow up wit noone i was in this house alone. Luckly i Still had my dog He brought my food i used a fire techqiue to cook it. Growing up i was 9 Years old my aunt came form a Land of snow misson she took care of me ever since. Now im 11 years old Traing wit her mad me stornger ive goten faster as ever and i masterd the chidori. Days past by and me and my dog Scuff search the village we see theres a demon came me he did all we could. We took him down. Then the hokage presented use Genin i was so happy but there wwas no emotion so was my dog now where training get better.

The Day of Misson 1.

Going to hokage office he told me i had a misson to do. Its was a Erank misson tho as i listen. He told me "I need u to Protect a star villager while he has any chakra While u protect him ninja will try to attack u so they can lower our ninja i need u to do this alone". I answerd " Ok ". As i walk out there i flash stepd to him fast as i could i thought the misson would be off the bat easy. But then Rouge ninja came they where 10 of them i used chidori to kill 9 of them but the 10 one was a hard one. Iketp kicking and puching but he doged them. He knocked me to the ground he took the guy away. I could smell his charkra so i tracked him down easyly. i noticed he wass treid so i used a sneak attack. it would be easy if i sneak while hes tried. i cam behinde him tip tip. Then it was a ninjustsu he poof behind me a puched me to the wall i got back up. But then i smelt even a bigger charkra force it was the guy wit no chakra he ran to guy and knocked him out of here bbut he came right back. i got up and kill the rouge ninja and i took him back to sar village safely. Walking back t Kohona i went back to hokageoffive i finshed it the misson. that was the start of my new jourey.

The final showdown

Walking through Village i see my brother walking in gate i get mad "RRRRRRRR" i walk to him and i say " YOUR A DISCRASE WALKING THRU HERE Y R U EVEN HERE" he dosent say anythign and pluckes my head i flo ack to hokage house. i do seals here i say this "Chdori" i chagre at him and flash step i hit him he flos out off village i walk to him and choke him i throw him tho a tree. he flash steps and kick me about 1 mil times wit speed i jump out of way and bleed out of mouth. "Huff huff huff" i look at him i dissapre i kik him in chest i brake heis ribcage then it his his heart somehow he survies it me and my dog fought him wit power and used a shodw clone justsu and puched him 50 times. he picks me up and thros me in villaghe again i fall and almost break my arm. His heart starts to beep fast u run to him my dog jumps over me and bite his chest. He coughs up blood. "ARGH" i kik his ribs and he flos back to cross roads. i say "WAY DO U COME TO MY VILLAGE.....HUH TO FIGHT ME.....WELL ANSWER ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". I run to him and kik his face he bleeds all over and i kik him in air higher then he was. i grip him and throw him to ground. i walk to him "well this i i is my revenge i stab him wit kunia in chest and he dies. i walk home crying thinking about mom and dad and locks my door and sleeps.

If ur reading this im probaly dead by now im n a misson i wont be back for a while doesnt mean im a missingninja or anything while bye konohagakure n sata

Last edited by Chrisbrown12364987 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mitchell.

Mitchell.

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:07 pm

YOU ONLY NEED ONE FUCKING CHARACTER. -.-;"
Back to top Go down
Chrisbrown12364987

Chrisbrown12364987

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:31 pm

i deleted all off my charaters except this one
Back to top Go down
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:40 pm

You can make more than one character. Sora needs to put a limit tho. Like max of 2.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Chrisbrown12364987

Chrisbrown12364987

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:23 pm

yea that would be cool but i havent been up here cause my cpu broke but it working now
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:20 pm

i got 2 :O :O :O
Back to top Go down
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:34 pm

i got 2 2
:O :O :O
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:39 am

OMG WHAT A QUINKIE DINK
Back to top Go down
Chrisbrown12364987

Chrisbrown12364987

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:57 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:57 pm

poo hoe poo hoe
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:52 pm

Yurr Not Chuunin Ranked. Remain As Genin.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
HokageArekkusu

HokageArekkusu

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:32 pm

So let me get this straight and am wonderign why no1 have seen this your a genin doing kakashi number one jutsu which almost killed hi mthe first time
Back to top Go down
http://hi5.com check it out
slayer78456

slayer78456

PostSubject: hehe   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:48 pm

Hey im genin and have most variants of chidori Smile
Back to top Go down
Tye.

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Not accepted those jutsu he has are to high ranking
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Kohona?
koff btw you got spelling issues, your too fking young to have techs like that
as well as you say you only have two elements, when like you have water too
and youknow you cant have kamui becuase it needs sharingan
Back to top Go down
Chrisbrown12364987

Chrisbrown12364987

PostSubject: i do   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:13 pm

i do have sharingan
Back to top Go down
Chrisbrown12364987

Chrisbrown12364987

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:06 pm

tye yes i can cause th`esse justsus r my elemets and they where thou`ght to me by my mom and dad
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:25 pm

If you have sharingan then state in bio, also a person that is as young as your char cant do Kamui, considering the strain it does to an adult, let alone a pre-teen.
Also if you have sharingan, how? You arent Uchiha.
And for the elements, im sure you cant have 3 (not at your level anyway) They cant just be passed on.
Let alone should you be able to have two.
Back to top Go down
AlexKun

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Nice one, way to steal my name. :l

Mikau Hatake
Miko Hatake?

really?
Back to top Go down
Chrisbrown12364987

Chrisbrown12364987

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:40 am

i made this name way before u did andd it really dosent matter
Back to top Go down
Chrisbrown12364987

Chrisbrown12364987

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:43 am

read the first commet that is 2 day after i made the bio u made urs in april i made mine in march
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}   Miko Hatake {Dead n gone} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miko Hatake {Dead n gone}
Page 1 of 1