Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrisbrown12364987

Chrisbrown12364987

Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE} Empty
PostSubject: Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE}   Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:38 am

NOTE: Remove the Dash " - " from each " quote " placed inside the brackets. Scroll down to see what it Appears as afterwards..

Personal Data
Quote :
Habbo Username :: Chrisbrown1236
Character Name :: Hatake Miko
Name Meaning // Alias :: Life
Height ::5'3
Weight :: 100 lbs
Body Build :: Like my dads
Blood Type :: B
Registration ID :: 1240

Birthplace ::Konohagakure No Sata Hostpital
Birthdate :: July 5 1996
Zodiac Sign :: Cancer

Nindo ::

Notable Features ::Short White hair blue shirt blue shoes white pants
Notable Quotes :: "Thats all"
Primary Chakra Nature :: Katon
Secondary Chakra Nature :: Fuuton
Signature Ability ::
Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation

Village Information

[quote] Hidden Village :: Kohonagakure No Sata
Current Ranking ::Genin
Village Loyalty :: 50%
Aspires to Be :: Hokage

Clan Name :: N/A
Current Status ::N/a
Clan Loyalty ::N/a

Family Name :: N/a
Relatives ::[quote]
Advancement Data

Quote :
Academy Grad Age ::9
Chuunin Exam Age ::
Not a

Missions

Quote :
D-Rank :: Train
C-Rank ::Protecting a Star to get back to his village
B-Rank ::
A-Rank :: Kill my brother [Akatsuki clan member]
S-Rank ::
Physical Appearance

[quote] Description ::[quote]

[quote]Image URL Goes Here [quote]
Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE} Ryou

Psychological Attributes

[quote] Personality ::Quiet unless he wants to talk
Dislikes ::[quote] Ppl that thinks there better then someone

Aresenal

Inventory

Quote :

+Kunias
+paper bombs
+Shurkens
Clothing

Quote :

+Blue shirt
+white pants
+blue shoes
Jutsu List

+Konoha Kage Buyou - Leaf Shadow Dance
l[ +Chidori - Thousand Birds
+Chidori Nagashi - Thousand Birds Current
+Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique
+Kamui - God's Majetsy

[quote]

Background
History ::;+;History As a 1 years old my parents died Bymy brother Mokiyou Hatake i was so mad i wanted to kill him so i search for him to kill him. evers seince then i never had any emtion. Growing up wit my clan i grow up wit noone i was in this house alone. Luckly i Still had my dog He brought my food i used a fire techqiue to cook it. Growing up i was 9 Years old my aunt came form a Land of snow misson she took care of me ever since. Now im 11 years old Traing wit her mad me stornger ive goten faster as ever and i masterd the chidori. Days past by and me and my dog Scuff search the village we see theres a demon came me he did all we could. We took him down. Then the hokage presented use Genin i was so happy but there wwas no emotion so was my dog now where training get better.

The Day of Misson 1.

Going to hokage office he told me i had a misson to do. Its was a Erank misson tho as i listen. He told me "I need u to Protect a star villager while he has any chakra While u protect him ninja will try to attack u so they can lower our ninja i need u to do this alone". I answerd " Ok ". As i walk out there i flash stepd to him fast as i could i thought the misson would be off the bat easy. But then Rouge ninja came they where 10 of them i used chidori to kill 9 of them but the 10 one was a hard one. Iketp kicking and puching but he doged them. He knocked me to the ground he took the guy away. I could smell his charkra so i tracked him down easyly. i noticed he wass treid so i used a sneak attack. it would be easy if i sneak while hes tried. i cam behinde him tip tip. Then it was a ninjustsu he poof behind me a puched me to the wall i got back up. But then i smelt even a bigger charkra force it was the guy wit no chakra he ran to guy and knocked him out of here bbut he came right back. i got up and kill the rouge ninja and i took him back to sar village safely. Walking back t Kohona i went back to hokageoffive i finshed it the misson. that was the start of my new jourey.

The final showdown

Walking through Village i see my brother walking in gate i get mad "RRRRRRRR" i walk to him and i say " YOUR A DISCRASE WALKING THRU HERE Y R U EVEN HERE" he dosent say anythign and pluckes my head i flo ack to hokage house. i do seals here i say this "Chdori" i chagre at him and flash step i hit him he flos out off village i walk to him and choke him i throw him tho a tree. he flash steps and kick me about 1 mil times wit speed i jump out of way and bleed out of mouth. "Huff huff huff" i look at him i dissapre i kik him in chest i brake heis ribcage then it his his heart somehow he survies it me and my dog fought him wit power and used a shodw clone justsu and puched him 50 times. he picks me up and thros me in villaghe again i fall and almost break my arm. His heart starts to beep fast u run to him my dog jumps over me and bite his chest. He coughs up blood. "ARGH" i kik his ribs and he flos back to cross roads. i say "WAY DO U COME TO MY VILLAGE.....HUH TO FIGHT ME.....WELL ANSWER ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". I run to him and kik his face he bleeds all over and i kik him in air higher then he was. i grip him and throw him to ground. i walk to him "well this i i is my revenge i stab him wit kunia in chest and he dies. i walk home crying thinking about mom and dad and locks my door and sleeps.

Last words

If you are reading this I am probaly dead by now I am going and a misson and I wont be back for a while dosent mean I a missing ninja I be back soon love miko

Last edited by Chrisbrown12364987 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:54 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haiiro-Ame

PostSubject: Re: Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE}   Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:15 am

Eh, Red and Blue arnt chakra natures.

Chakra Natures are
Suiton, Doton, Katon, Fuuton, Raiton.

Signature ability Means Strongest Attack

You're A Genin right, All the Jutsu I've listed bellow that you have in your bio are over your rank. I'll place general ranks next to them just so you have an idea.

You = Genin = D/C rank
Quote :

+Bunshin Bakuha - Shadow Clone Explosion [A-ranked]
+Dai Endan - Great Fireball [C/B Ranked]
+Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique [C/B Ranked]
+Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation [Sarutobi Hijutsu, C Ranked]
+Hibashiri - Running Fire [B ranked]
+Kakashi's Lightning Wolf Technique (Unnamed) [S ranked]
+Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile [B Ranked]

I honestly hope one of the mods or admin takes notice of this, instead of just approving you cause they like you.

Edit: And Please For The Love Of God, Learn To Spell, And Stop Using Text Talk In Biographies Its Disgraceful
Back to top Go down
Chrisbrown12364987

Chrisbrown12364987

PostSubject: Re: Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE}   Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:35 am

how do u make it like dat plz help me asap
Back to top Go down
Haiiro-Ame

PostSubject: Re: Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE}   Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:46 am

eh the whole point of me listing +Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation [Sarutobi Hijutsu, C Ranked] was because you cant use it xD.

You're a Hatake Not A Sarutobi, eh just place up basic E/D ranked techs and you're all good. xD, but like I said please please please, learn to spell and stop using text typing, it honestly makes a bio look shabby and disgusting.

Edit: Its Konoha No Sato, not Kohona No Sata
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE}   Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:33 am

mhm. Academy Student dunno B or A ranked jutsu.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE}   Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:40 am

Konohagakure no Sato you mean?
Back to top Go down
Chrisbrown12364987

Chrisbrown12364987

PostSubject: Re: Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE}   Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:35 pm

sora im a genin
Back to top Go down
Chrisbrown12364987

Chrisbrown12364987

PostSubject: dead   Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:19 am

Miko hatake

R.I.P.

March, 15 2009
Back to top Go down
Banana235

Banana235

PostSubject: Re: Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE}   Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Lemme act like Chef Gordon Ramsey from Hells' Kitchen for a sec..

WHAT THE FK IS THIS? I WOULDN'T MAKE MY DOG READ THIS SHIZZ. Piss off.

:] In other words - Learn to spell. Don't use text talk, and there is no need for over 2 exclamation points.. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE}   Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatake , Miko 2NEW Techniques {DEAD ~N~ GONE}
Page 1 of 1