Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaato Uchiha

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Kaato Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Kaato Uchiha   Kaato Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:09 pm

;+;Personal Data

Username; { Khurt72 }
Character Name; { Kaato Uchiha }
Age; { 15 }
Birthday; { Jan.31 }
Height; { 5'8 }
Weight; { 228 }
Notable Features; { A Perm Durangon, A Perm Sharingon/Mangekyou , Black Baggy Clothes , Hidden Face , Red Belt , Purple Necklace }
Notable Quotes; { I was born a true uchiha i will die a true uchiha ; Death is the key to life ; For every death there is life ; For every end a beginning }
Genso Jutsu; { Wind - Learning : Fire Sub Elements: Black Sand }
Current Rank; { Genin }

;+;Physical Appearance;

Kaato Uchiha TheNewKaatoUchiha

;+;Village Information

Hometown; { Leaf Village }
Current Residence; { Leaf Village }
Clan / Organization / Family; { Uchiha }

;+;Psychological Attributes; { No emotion but may be sad or angry }

;+;Inventory; { Kunai's - Net - Paper Bombs - Rope - Sword }

;+;Jutsu List;+;

- Black Sand Coffin
- Black Sand Funeral
- Black Sand Tsunami
- Black Sand Dragon
- Black Sand Storm
- Tsukuyomi
- Amaterasu
- Rasengan
- Chidori (Copied)
- Radori (Taught By Stranger)
- Sand Dragon Jutsu (Copied)
- Wind Dragon Jutsu (Copied)
- Earth Dragon Jutsu (Copied)
- Water Dragon Jutsu (Copied)
- Fire Dragon Jutsu
- Lightning Dragon Jutsu (Copied)
- Elemental Dragon Jutsu (Copied)
- Snow Dragon Jutsu (Copied)
- Fire Ball Jutsu
- Phoenix Flower Jutsu (Copied)
- Leaf Great Whirl Wind
- Wind Gust Jutsu
- Wind Cutter
- Body Of Fire
- Fire Wheel Jutsu
- Fire Fist/Claws
- Wind Rasengan thing
- Fire Bomb Jutsu
- Toad Bomb Jutsu
- Curse Mark Stage 1
- Toad Summoning Jutsu

;+;Missions;+;

D: 2
C: 7
B: 1
A: 1
S: 0

;+;History;+;

-The Beginning Of A True Uchiha-

One day the Uchihas had a new member of the clan Kaato. Kaato was a good kid it seemed. He grew up in Konoha with the other kid Uchihas and was just like them he enrolled into the academy without hesitation and did what he was suppose to do than he became a genin with such ease and had a squad made of another boy named Destro who was top of the class he was sort of a stuck up and hated when people got in the way. Than there was Yui a nice young girl the best looking of the class and every guy liked her and all girl wished to be her. They found out there leader was the strongest jounin of that time his name was Blade Tokaji. On there first mission they were sent to aid a man to the mist so he could be with his family so they did just that on there way to the mist they met up with a few Akatsuki. so Blade thought why not just beat them quick. But it turned out they were stronger than what blade thought. The Akatsuki than fought blade and after a long battle blade killed an Akatsuki but one Akatsuki than that Akatsuki than killed Blade and Yui and Destro than ran away not knowing of Kaato hiding. When Kaato went to aid them he soon found out that they were dead for sure. Kaato stayed by his dead master holding his masters blade. When a back up squad arrived at the area Kaato was nowheres to be found he was from there on a missing ninja.

-News Of The Uchiha Clan-

Kaato was journeying around the mist village with an eye patch over his eye and a blade in a hilt attached to his lower back. When a man stopped him asking if he heard the news that the Uchiha clan has been destroyed completely. When Kaato heard this news he was shocked but soon came to his senses realizing he is the last of his family. So Kaato went on with his journey slaying all th missing ninjas crossing his path.

-The Reunion-

Kaato is now 14 living in the mist village and has many jutsu's thanks to his sharingon. Kaato is still killing all the missing ninjas until he came across this one missing ninja who had the sharingon and that brought conflict upon them. Soon after Kaato found out that he was his brother Arekkusu and that he had another brother named Shikon. Than Kaato decided to join the academy to become a stronger shinobi.

-The Chunin Exams-

Kaato took part in his first chunin exams and his first match was against his friend Hiniari Hyuuga. So Kaato did what he needed and fought her causing her to have a broken arm and leg. Kaato continued with the exams and did not become chunin but after the exams Kaato felt bad and asked Hiniari on a date and she accepted so Kaato is now counting down the time to the date and decided to return to the leaf village to join his new squad.

-Family?-

During Kaato's time in the leaf village he met this stranger who said he recently came back to the leaf village but had to go down two ranks. This man was none other than Krivven Tokaji the man who was a part of killing the 1st hokage. After a bit of a talk between Kaato and Krivven , Kaato soon found out Krivven is his uncle from his mothers side of the family. with that said Krivven disappeared.

-Kaato's Squad-

Kaato soon came to his squad and found out who is squad mates are and his who his leader is. with that said they did some training. One time training Kaatos squad leader taught him more of art of fire and taught him how to use the fire element with his chakra to make him immune to fire with a certain jutsu. Kaato is looking forward for more training and perhaps a mission.

-The Destruction-

After a few days Kaato and Hinari hung out and she told Kaato she used a aging spell. Kaato went insane and than turned to his demon and destroyed the gates of konoha and the inn and killed a few villagers. He ended up turning normal again and realizing what he had done from there he left to the crossroads and hinari came up to him. When she did he had the Mangekyou eye......

-Brothers....Return-

After Kaato spoke to his sensei he than realized alot and calmed down. Soon after that Kaato was int he arena training his ass off and his brother came saying to use the bijuu on him so it ended up Kaato doing that and after Rokiji Farlist ( Kaato's Bijuu ) didn't attack Arekkusu it made Arekkusu summon his inner Bijuu the twin of Rokiji Farlist.

-1 Year Later-

A year alter Hinari came back from a long mission to see Kaato and Kaato had no emotion. Hinari ended up kissing Kaato to bring his emotion back than they hung out everyday until one day Kaato asked her to be his girlfriend and she said no. Kaato was upset and got in a dispute with Hinari and ended up giving his head band to her. A lot has happened and Kaato met Blake. Who did a exchange with each other for scrolls and Kaato also receive d a curse mark form Blake. Kaato not knowing Blake was a soon to be akatsuki member left in search to kill all the akatsuki members but his journey cut short when Hinari convinced him to come back.

Last edited by theoneandonly on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 42 times in total
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

Kaato Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: hehehehehehehehehehehehheheheeh   Kaato Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:01 pm

NICE PIC

FAG
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Kaato Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaato Uchiha   Kaato Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:33 am

someone accept this please
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

Kaato Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: There are never any mods on   Kaato Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:56 am

how do u want it to be accepted when there are never any mods to accept things
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Kaato Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: XD   Kaato Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:12 pm

The Bio Is Nothing Compared To Mine

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

Kaato Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaato Uchiha   Kaato Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Jason, First of all, You can't go around Accepting bios when your not mod or admin, He has to be patient and wait for those nooby never online Mods and admins to come and accept it.. Okay?
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Kaato Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaato Uchiha   Kaato Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:52 pm

EH im admin and im not nooby and my bios are bomb krivven tokaji and this kaato mattii u got no skill and when i come on forums it shwo snothing new so i think ok than no new shit made so it isnt my fault i dotn accept ur shit ;[
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

Kaato Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaato Uchiha   Kaato Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Just wait for sora to come./
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Kaato Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaato Uchiha   Kaato Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:45 pm

All New Character Must start out At the First Rank which I'm Sure you know.

From As, You Would typically have One Element and the Universal Jutsu. At Genin, You Learn Various Jutsu According to the Element and Advance from there. Until the Graduation Part, Your limited on your techniques & Remember that. >_<;

Btw, You Have More then two Characters Soo. Pick teh Two you like the most { Max 2 Characters }

Sorry For Being Strict on it..
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Kaato Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaato Uchiha   Kaato Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:46 pm

sora ur nto beign strict ur jus tryign to keep order and i udnerstand bu ti only have 2 characters i deleted other one two days ago ;D
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Kaato Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaato Uchiha   Kaato Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:48 pm

i gotta edit this rofl
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Kaato Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaato Uchiha   Kaato Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:53 pm

im so pimp and i edit my bip throughout my journey ;o
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Kaato Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaato Uchiha   Kaato Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:20 pm

i hate adding to my history so im done doing it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaato Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaato Uchiha   Kaato Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaato Uchiha
Page 1 of 1