Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Senju , Sui'Ryuuka

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hipman34

Hipman34

Senju , Sui'Ryuuka Empty
PostSubject: Senju , Sui'Ryuuka   Senju , Sui'Ryuuka I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Senju , Sui'Ryuuka Yamato

涅ネム

Basic Information The Dragon (ドラゴン)。
Character Name: Senju, Sui'Ryuuka.
Character Age: 19.
Character Height: 6'1".
Character Weight: 176lbs.
Character Sex: Male.
Character Birthplace: Hi no Kuni - Konohagakure no Sato.
Character Birthdate: May 31, 1995.

Registration number: 4143250.
Hidden village: Konohagakure no Sato.
Ninja station: Jounin.
Ninja ranking: A - Rank.
Village loyalty:100%
Aspires to be: AnBu Commander.
Missions: 0 successful, 0 failed.

Clan name: Senju ("1000 Hands")
Clan status: Active.
Clan loyalty: 114%
Kekkei Genkai: Mokuton no Jutsu.
=====

The Wood Release [木遁, Mokuton] techniques combine earth and water-based chakra to create wood. Wood Release techniques can be produced from anywhere, including the user's body, as the user's chakra is literally converted into a source of life. Hashirama Senju was the originator of this ability, evidenced by the fact that none of his relatives have been shown capable of using Wood Release. Senju, Hashirama's ability to use these techniques was the reason for him being given the title of Hokage, and with Wood Release Secret Technique: Birth of Dense Woodland he was able to grow the trees that served as the foundation of Konohagakure.

AppearanceThe Fierce (激しいの)。

Appearance:
=====

A true ninja's body does this boy pose. His legs as powerful as a horses can gallop which give true meaning to the phrase "running with the wind." When his legs move it is as if they were cutting the the very air around them. The boy has arms to match that rival the power of his legs with the broad shoulders they're attached to. Broad shoulders that give shape to his defined muscles. Muscles that don't bulge enough to expose veins that seem as if near explosion, but big enough that you can see the deep ridges of the muscle tissue connecting to each other. Then comes his large chest; equipped with clean shaven thick abdominals that puff his chest out and lift him in height a few inches.

Sui'Ryuuka's collar bone, however, still pops out above his breasts. Held within his collar bone extends a long elegant neck rounding into a long chin. His face is one that borders the line of male and female, but once his eyes are truly opened there is no doubt of his masculinity. The Senju's sparkling silver eyes contain a large array of emotions that usually portray his mood at the time. 'Fierce' when the time calls for them to be, 'soft' when compassion is needed, and or 'piercing' when the truth is yet to be found out. As if a model, he has learned to master his emotions to the extinct of expressing feelings based on what he wants his opponent to convey of him. The only thing he cannot control on a moment's notice is his two long bangs that cross the outside of his eyes feeding into spiked pitch black hair that runs down to the tip of his calf muscles.

[ Sets of clothing: ]

White Kimono
=====

A dress robe a few sizes too big that was knitted in rough white cottons. The pure white color of it contrasts against the blue highlights that were dyed into the collar, wrap, and the strands of silky fabric that hand freely to the ground. The collar was simple made extra long and wrapped backwards to a length that narrows out into the lining. The tie that goes around the waist line is tied tightly so that the slacked position that the collar is in does not tighten nor the Kimono fall off his body. The slacked positioning of the upper and bottom half of the Kimono gives it the masculinity that would be needed to not seem homosexual. The Senju emblem is stitched across the back and on the right side of the collar. The dress robe represents the Suiton branch of the clan and is worn during missions.

Sui'Ryuuka usually carries a Senju-marked Nodachi when in this Kimono.

Jounin Flak-Jacket
=====

An olive green jacket with Sui'Ryuuka's clan icon stirched onto the upper part of the sleeves. The jacket seems to be padded or stuffed with some sort of material and holds three pockets on the left side of its chest opening. The pockets are button up and held upside down, usually for scrolls. In this case Sui'Ryuuka holds a small scroll with enough water to fill a lake; extra information: the Suiton seal is placed in the middle of the scroll, in one of the three holders.

The second scroll is specifically created to summon random blades. Sui'Ryuuka has stored hundreds of blades from the opponents of kenjutsu users that he has defeated. These range from large Zanbatous, to Nodachis, and pocket knives.

The padded Olive Green jacket ends at the waist line.

(Senju) Clan Armor.
=====

Basic Samurai armor, but a little skimpier. It protects the back, front, neck, thighs, butt, legs, shoulders, and arms. The only difference is that it has the senju symbol carved in black on the high collar guards. This armor is usually used for the more dangerous missions.

PersonalitySmooth and Cool (滑らかおよび涼しいです)。

Normal Personality:
=====

The personality of the Dragon isn't exactly the personality you'd expect of a Dragon, almost if he were mis-named. The boy is sweeter than sugar. If it had been up to him he never would have been born in a world that is ruled by ninja. It has taken Sui'Ryuuka a bit of time to learn how to close his eyes, his mind, and his heart when it comes to foreign shinobi outside of Konohagakure no Sato. In this state of mind it becomes evident that the name fits him. Outside of this state of mind it would never begin to hit you that he was a Jounin until he told you. His charm and smooth talking ability could get him anything, and, or, get him out of any sittuation. Lets just put it like this; had he become a conman, he'd be one of the best conmen in the world today. The boys also handsome. That is a big plus.

As the Senju clan has taught him, he's created a character for himself. You could trust him with your life in his hand and trust that he would do everything in his power to keep it safe. He is just that type of person. This deep faith in who he is, is installed into the minds over and over from their past experience in dealing with him. It is why most know him as the nicest person they've ever met. It is a wonder that he made it to become a Shinobi.

"In Battle" Personality:
=====

Let his body become a weapon of Konoha. His hands yielding long blades as if they were many rows of teeth in the Dragon he represents. A pair of eyes that can tell the future; a future that leads to the same ending every time. The beholder's death. It is not if he wants to do some of the missions that he is given, it is that the Hokage believes that it is for the greater good of Konoha. He trusts whoever everyone believes is strong enough to become the leader of Konoha. Sui's soul becomes blindfolded and it is like he becomes a mindless creature. The only emotions he has at this point are those that he was told to have.

ArsenalTools of a Shinobi (用具の用具)。
Abilities:
Natural Speed.
=====

As described thouroughly in his physical descriptions; he has powerful legs. When it comes to running there are few that can rival his speed without the use of chakra enhancement. One moment he is infront of you and the next he is behind you releasing all kinds of attacks. His speed is unstoppable(exageration). On the battlefield all that can be seen are black stripes running across it. Considering the next ability, this Senju may be one of the worst opponents to be pinned against.

Kenjutsu Mastery.
=====

Sui'Ryuuka's favorite toy when he was younger was just a rusted old kunai. As he grew older the blades that he found "fun" grew longer. The more time he spent with these blades, the better he got. It didn't take long before he was regarded a master in the arts. However in battle, his favorite place to attack is still the basic hamstring and jugular.

Suiton Affinity.
=====

As a member of the Senju Clan's Suiton Branch he's got a strong affinity to the Suiton-based Ninjutsu.

Low-level Chakra Sensing.
=====

With the high chakra manipulation he has been able to as well sense others chakra and has learned to understand these sensations as chakra signatures. Since he has become a Jounin Sui has developed the ability to match chakra signatures to people. He can experience or move his hands around an area where Nin-Gen-Chakra based Tai have been used and single out different chakra signatures within 24-hours of the event. If one of the chakra signatures that he's memorized in his mind comes within a mile range. He'll gain another "sensation" to interpret. It doesn't always happen instantly unless he comes into close contact with the shinobi in question often.

High-level Chakra Manipulation.
=====
The Senju has become so advanced with his Ninjutsu that he can freely phase through his respective elements by simply surrounding his body with chakra; i.e. traveling through tree roots or evading a suiton based move by phasing through it.

Inventory:
[--] A Strap Holster: containing -Mokuyakuin.
[--] A Waist Belt: containing -Scrolls, Chloroform Smoke Bombs.
[--] A Leg Strap: containing -Pouch (Basic Shinobi Weaponry)
[--] A Konoha Neckband: protecting -Entire neck area.

Jutsu list:

Hijutsu.

Mokuton.
=====

[Mokuton: E - Rank

Mokuton no Jutsu - Wood Release Technique.
=====

[Mokuton: D - Rank

Moku Bushin no Jutsu - Wood Clone Technique.
=====

[Mokuton: C - Rank

(Custom: [2] link) Mokusensu: Kaihoumimi - Wood Sensory: Open Ears.
Mokuton: Daijurin no Jutsu - Wood Release: Great Forest Technique.
=====

[Mokuton: B - Rank

(Custom: [5] link) Ukiyo Ki - Life Tree Technique.
Mokuton: Jibaku Eiso - Wood Release: Binding Nest.
Shichuuka no Jutsu - Four Pillar Home Technique.
=====

[Mokuton: A - Rank

(Custom: [1] link) Mokubakuha - Wood Explosive.
Mokuton: Mokujoheki - Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall.
=====

Suiton.
=====

[Suiton: E - Rank

Suiton no Jutsu - Water Release Technique.
=====

[Suiton: D - Rank

Mizu Bushin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique.
=====

[Suiton: C - Rank

Suiro no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique.
Takitsubo no Jutsu - Waterfall Basin Technique.
=====

[Suiton: B - Rank

Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique.
=====

[Suiton: A - Rank

Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique.
(Custom: [4] link) Suiton: Shikke no Jutsu - Water Release: Moisture Technique.
Suishouha - Water Collision Destruction.
=====

[Suiton: S - Rank

(Custom: [3] link) Suiton: Tomurai no Jutsu; Water Release: Funeral Technique.
=====

Doton.
=====

[Suiton: E - Rank

Doton no Jutsu - Earth Release Technique.
=====

[Suiton: D - Rank

Doton: Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique.
=====

[Suiton: C - Rank

Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River.
=====

[Suiton: B - Rank

Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall.
Doryuu Katsu - Earth Style Split.
Doryuu Jouheki - Earth Style Rampart.
=====

[Suiton: A - Rank

Yomi Numa - Swamp of the Underworld.
=====

Ninjutsu.

[Non-Element: E - Rank

Bushin no Jutsu - Clone Technique.
Kiwarmi no Jutsu - Replacement Technique.
=====

[Non-Element: D - Rank

Shushin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique.
=====

[Non-Element: C - Rank

Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique.
=====

[Non-Element: B - Rank

Kage Bushin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique.
=====

Taijutsu.

[Non-Element: No - Rank

Shin Shu Ryu - White Cran Style.
=====

Fuuinjutsu.

[Non-Element: B - Rank

[B - Rank] Fuuka Houin - Fire Sealing Method
[B - Rank] Kekkai: Tengai Houjin - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
[B - Rank] Kekkai Houjin - Barrier Method Battle Array
=====

[Non-Element: A - Rank

[A - Rank] Goffu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier
[A - Rank] Gogyou Kaiin - Five Elements Unseal
[A - Rank] Gogyou Fuuin - Five Elements Seal
=====

BackgroundThe Forgotten (忘れられている)。
Historical background: Chapter 1 - Blood-Stained Hands.

The very day Sui'Ryuuka was born was the day he grew into a man. At seconds into birth his mother died due to dehydration. It is said that it takes over six days to die due to lack of water, but my situation was different. It was not because Mother had deprived herself of needed water; it was because I deprived her of needed water. When I was born, my body was near to bursting of water. It was through the gentle touch and the extensive care provided that kept me alive myself. Father, Suikaru, was devastated. He was about to lose everything that he ever wanted in life; including her. Everyone saw it as an accident I had nothing to do with, everyone but Father. In his eyes, it was my hands they wrangled the woman. In his eyes, she was willing to give her life for me and I just took advantage of her. It was my responsibility. The first time my father's eyes ever peered into mine, they were thoughts of Homocide. It became evident as I grew, that all the weight I was holding would never go away unless the person placing the cinderblocks on my shoulders was dealt with.

It took me to become a ninja before I realized how powerful my father was. I just hadn't noticed until this whole new world opened up for me to see clearly. And he didn't trust me for anything so it wasn't like I could just poison him. Father was stronger, so I had to grow stronger.

Historical background: Chapter 2 ~ My Unrelenting Rage.

Spoiler: click to toggle
The day soon came, oh that fateful day; I remember it as if it were yesterday. Ninja from all around the world

Last edited by Hipman34 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hipman34

Hipman34

Senju , Sui'Ryuuka Empty
PostSubject: BIOOO   Senju , Sui'Ryuuka I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:02 am

CAN SOMEONE BUMP MY BIO OR ACCEPT IT? Smile

[ and fwi my last bio was a jounin ] [ i just changed it ]
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

Senju , Sui'Ryuuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju , Sui'Ryuuka   Senju , Sui'Ryuuka I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:20 am

Declined

You cannot be a Jounin and have A-Ranked jutsus for doton and Suition..
And you cant have Fuuinjutsu that high..

Declined until changed.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Senju , Sui'Ryuuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju , Sui'Ryuuka   Senju , Sui'Ryuuka I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:05 pm

He's High Leveled Jounin. It's Valid.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Haiiro-Ame

Senju , Sui'Ryuuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju , Sui'Ryuuka   Senju , Sui'Ryuuka I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:32 am

another bio stolen from the officials, god get some creativity man.
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

Senju , Sui'Ryuuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju , Sui'Ryuuka   Senju , Sui'Ryuuka I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Declined.. I found this bio in the Old officials forums..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Senju , Sui'Ryuuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju , Sui'Ryuuka   Senju , Sui'Ryuuka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senju , Sui'Ryuuka
Page 1 of 1