Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Sand Element

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Black Sand Element Empty
PostSubject: Black Sand Element   Black Sand Element I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Creator; { Khurt72 - Kaato Uchiha (his demon) }
Element Name; { Black Sand }
Main Element; { Sand mixed with Bijuu's Chakra }
Rank; { B }
Range; { Far (16m+ }

Element Type; { Defense and Attack }

Teaching Capabilities; { Cannot be taught for demon controls it }

Description; { The demon gives Kaato some of his Dark Chakra mixing with the demons sand power witch makes Kaato able to produce black sand and also helping him control it. Black sand is like regaler sand but when touches you it leaves a black mark showing where the sand mixed in with your blood cells and that means you are poisoned in the blood and can lose chakra whenever Kaato/Rokiji licks there hand/sword with your blood on it on it. }

History; { When Kaato received the spirit/demon the black sand later came as Kaato needed power to win a fight. }

Last edited by theoneandonly on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Black Sand Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Sand Element   Black Sand Element I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Main Element Would be Sand Mixed with Chakra Or Chakra Mixed Sand. Rank is E-S. Element Type, Put Chakra Aswell as the Defence // attack. Teaching Capabilities, I Suggest Mentioning Can only be formed with the Demon's Chakra therefor, Unable to be taught to any others. It Can't Burn you completely but it can slowly Burn threw Flesh // Certain Objects aswell { Go into Detail }

x_x'

I Might Make an Element Temp Considering This one doesn't Suit Elements very well..
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Black Sand Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Sand Element   Black Sand Element I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:12 pm

ya
Back to top Go down
Records

Black Sand Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Sand Element   Black Sand Element I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:35 pm

This should be declined. this is sooo godmod in the first place. secondly and Uchiha can't have his KG with a Jinch.
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Black Sand Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Sand Element   Black Sand Element I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:58 pm

what u saying <_<
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

Black Sand Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Sand Element   Black Sand Element I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:41 pm

Quote :
This should be declined. this is sooo godmod in the first place. secondly and Uchiha can't have his KG with a Jinch.
Well, this is true but that would be to much chakra.. Sand manip takes quite alot of chakra, having a demon, and the demon giving a part of his chakra.. That's a bit god mod

:S
Back to top Go down
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

Black Sand Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Sand Element   Black Sand Element I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:48 pm

its a bit godmod but if its not all godmod then it should be accepted
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Black Sand Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Sand Element   Black Sand Element I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:52 pm

its sorta hard to explain because the its more of a spirit of a old great warrior and what not and like it has diffrent stuff than a demon so i cant really explain that too well and its already accepted becauses its in official jutsus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Sand Element Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Sand Element   Black Sand Element I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Sand Element
Page 1 of 1