Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Sand Homicide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

Red Sand Homicide Empty
PostSubject: Red Sand Homicide   Red Sand Homicide I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:33 am

Creator; MajidAkemi
Jutsu's Name; Red Sand Homicide
Main Element; Wind and Sand
Rank; Unkown
Range; In viewing range.

Jutsu Type; Ninjutsu

Teaching Capabilities; Yes only me the maker.

Description; The user sends a gust of wind in a circle motion and not to fast or slow. Just so the target,
Will no notice he or she is being attacked. After the circle enters a bit faster. Sand will be sent into the wind.
When the sand enters the opponet will not be able to see around them. The user will than enter the spinning wind,
and disguise themselves with the sand. After finding a open spot the opponet will kill the opponet and shed blood into,
The sand. After the blood is shed it will join the spin of wind and form into the sand making it red.

History; While Majid was in Kirigakure he saw a move called "Silent Homicide" (used by Zabuza). He thought this will be usful and since he had nothing more to do in Kirigakure, During his spare time he tried to make a jutsu to do the same damage as "Silent Homicide" but found a jutsu that does more. He than perfected it.

Last edited by TheLegend08 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:59 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : White text!)
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Red Sand Homicide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Sand Homicide   Red Sand Homicide I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:44 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net

Red Sand Homicide
Page 1 of 1