Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slayer Should be Banned

Go down 
+3
theoneandonly
slayer78456
Siye
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Siye

Siye

Slayer Should be Banned Empty
PostSubject: Slayer Should be Banned   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:16 am

Yeah i know, he's co-owner, or so he says. These are all the reasons (I could think of at this time) he should be banned:

1:Kicks people for sitting in "his" chair
2:Started a massive kick war in main
3:God mods a LOT
4:In rp he starts whining like a baby saying "I hit u in the air while you were unseen with my massive bone-breaking sand bomb that i formed in 1 second with no chakra taken." (Yeah i know that was emphasized but still he whines until he gets what he wants.
5: Can somehow appear on the other side on the forest with one step
6:Keeps annoying people and egging them on then threatens to talk to Sora to ban them.

There you go. 6 reasons he should be banned. If that isn't worth a ban i don't know what is.
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Should be Banned   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:45 am

never said i was co owner i said i was a co owner in a differnt rp my moving across the forest was a custom jutsu already approved and when i hit u it was with a sandstorm created in my bijuu form and about the whining no id just rather not have some1 get away when they were already hit and the god mod ive had many people get around all my defences at once and i never use all my abilities at once that would be way to much chakra even for a bijuu
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Should be Banned   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:50 am

well most of that seems true to me and i should decline ur god mode jutsu ;liek right now
Back to top Go down
Haiiro-Ame

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Should be Banned   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:08 pm

Quote :
well most of that seems true to me and i should decline ur god mode jutsu ;liek right now

Not trying to make anything worse, but thats a bit biast, plus his jutsu is just a variation on Hirashin, or Mangekyou "Phase". Both techniques are canon and do the same thing, just one requires the formula to be in place, and hte other requires a Doujutsu.
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Should be Banned   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:08 pm

so your saying that he can jus be in a fight and teleport randomly to a totally other village? (because one of his jutsus are like this)
Back to top Go down
Haiiro-Ame

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Should be Banned   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Not exactly.
How ever just like Yondaime could teleport to anywhere that his Kunai where,
And Madara can teleport diffrent parts of his body, or his whole body to a diffrent dimension and then back again to avoid damage.

His technique is completely possible, it'd need conditions attached to it though obviously.
Back to top Go down
Vinny

Vinny

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Should be Banned   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:13 pm

Its not that some of his techs would be op or god mod. But its the fact he can't rp em at all and heself god mods with the techs....
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Should be Banned   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:14 pm

those already have 1 its my demonic chakra that does it 2 limit of twice in a battle and 3 i cant use ninjutsu for 20 OOC seconds after its used
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Should be Banned   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:18 pm

I totally agree with ieuan, It can be possible... The rpg is basically based on the anime show but not the timeline.. IC'ly, all the people we're talking about are History. But it's still possible.
Back to top Go down
Siye

Siye

PostSubject: Reply   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:48 pm

You said you were the co-owner and created almost everything in the rp. Smile
Back to top Go down
Siye

Siye

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Should be Banned   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Oh yeah, He begs for approval on stuff in the forums. And he never rps anything about beginning to go across the forest. He just says he's there all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Should be Banned   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:51 pm

No i said i was a co owner in a previous rp and that i helped create it and plus when i was across the forest it was my space/time ninjutsu and the only reason i ask for approval is no one approves anything
Back to top Go down
Siye

Siye

PostSubject: Ask for approval?   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:54 pm

ASK for approval? Try Spam and Beg for it. You ticked Sora that she said next time someone asks for an approval or anything, they'll be my slave for the next 4 days. And i only asked twice. Then i asked to save u because I THOUGHT you were a good friend. But now i only know you as a baby who whines for anything he wants.
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Should be Banned   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:57 pm

no its just fun to make people mad i do it alot
Back to top Go down
Siye

Siye

PostSubject: how   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:00 pm

How is it fun to make people mad, go ahead explain. Enlighten me.
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Should be Banned   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:19 pm

its just fun to watch how they act when mad
Back to top Go down
Megaman12195

Megaman12195

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Should be Banned   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:22 pm

getting enjoyment from making people mad? some people on the internet call that trolling, other noobish, so your just a trolling noob looking for attention.
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Should be Banned   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:38 pm

nope idc about attention
Back to top Go down
Siye

Siye

PostSubject: No.   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:12 pm

Nope it sounds more like he's depressed in real life. Plus, 3 year olds to that. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayer Should be Banned   Slayer Should be Banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer Should be Banned
Page 1 of 1