Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Siye

Siye

Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it. Empty
PostSubject: Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it.   Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:05 pm

Slayer,IC, just made me implode,killing me,in three lines. Then when i explained to him it's a void, he replied and i quote 'Well too bad, your dead'. Pllus i saw him do this to others.
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

PostSubject: Re: Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it.   Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:07 pm

no i didnt make u implode you need to pay more attention i made my blood that was sent in you explode ripping through your heart which is my clans hijutsu and also it was way more then three lines all my seals turning into the puddle at the beggining and messing around all counted cause thats what caused the fight thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it.   Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Please dont post this stuff on forums, we can care less here.. Post it on OOC Section on the bottom of forums.. We already know about slayer, Solve it with him OOC'ly in Habbo.. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Siye

Siye

PostSubject: Blah   Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Slayer that's called imploding. And yeah I'll move it to the OOC forums i accidentally posted it in here.
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

PostSubject: Re: Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it.   Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:27 pm

no imploding is crushing in on itself maybe you should look up the definitions
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it.   Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Explosions are a form of pushing outward in all directions, Implosions are inward, sort of like a black hole maybe?
think of it this way
Explosion - Grenade
Implosion - Sort of like the way a toilet flushes? except alot more damn powerful
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

PostSubject: Re: Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it.   Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:44 pm

basically yes and the blood did spray out in all directions so like i said it was an explosion and its implosions that cause black holes btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it.   Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok. Wow , Slayer needs to stop it.
Page 1 of 1