Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can A Genjutsu Cancel Out A Seal?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HokageArekkusu

HokageArekkusu

Can  A Genjutsu Cancel Out A Seal? Empty
PostSubject: Can A Genjutsu Cancel Out A Seal?   Can  A Genjutsu Cancel Out A Seal? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:20 am

Well roleplaying and someon does a genjutsu on you while doing seal is it true that the seals were itnerupte dbecause of the genjutsu and you cant do it no more?
Ive never sene anyone in nrpg history does something like that i even searched it up on leaf ninja and it said nothing of that so am wandrering if thats true or if its straight bullshit.
Back to top Go down
http://hi5.com check it out
slayer78456

slayer78456

PostSubject: Re: Can A Genjutsu Cancel Out A Seal?   Can  A Genjutsu Cancel Out A Seal? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:47 am

if the seal for the jutsu was never completed it can stop it and in return stop the jutsu altogether
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Can A Genjutsu Cancel Out A Seal?   Can  A Genjutsu Cancel Out A Seal? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:47 am

If you get trapped by Genjutsu while performing seals, it's like getting hit by a weapon, Whatever you were doing gets interupted.

Although, many genjutsu can be performed quickly, allowing people to continue their technique but it won't have any effect considering they're in an illusion. In this case, watch for the " trap // Entry of the Illusion " Line.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can A Genjutsu Cancel Out A Seal?   Can  A Genjutsu Cancel Out A Seal? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can A Genjutsu Cancel Out A Seal?
Page 1 of 1