Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[<>]Uchiha, Rexx.[<>]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Force,

[<>]Uchiha, Rexx.[<>] Empty
PostSubject: [<>]Uchiha, Rexx.[<>]   [<>]Uchiha, Rexx.[<>] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:51 pm

U C H I H A , R E X X
[<>]Uchiha, Rexx.[<>] Harlem_yamato
Character Name: Uchiha, Rexx.
Habbo Name: 5680.
Character Age: 19.

Character Clan: Uchiha, Clan.
Clan Loyalty: 95% We All Know Why.
Kekkei Genkai: Not Known Yet.

Village: Konoha.
Village Loyalty: Not Known Yet.
Village Rank: N/A.
Chakra Rank: Fight Me And We Will See

Inventory: Dragon's Swift.

[<>]Uchiha, Rexx.[<>] Fantasy_Swords-Kilgorin_Sword2
Inventory Information: Rexx, Uchiha As A Young Boy His Father Died, When His Dad Died His Currently Word's We're " Son.. " " I want you too hae something " *him then sliding out a A Dragons Swift from his sheathe then, sending it infront of him.* " Son have This, Remember of who iam. " My Character, Thought His Father Was Never Proud Of Him, As A Young Boy, As His Father.. Gave Him the Sword, He Finally Said. " Son I Have Always Been Proud Of You. " * His eyes Shut.* * he then died, right there. *
Jutsu List: FireBall Jutsu, And Mangekyo Sharingan. How I got my Mangekyo Sharingan Iam willing too train for it :l.
-History: There Is Much To Be Known, Rexx As A Little Boy Had Only One Brother, He See's In Different Way's Then The Other's, They Just Don't Understand, If It Comes Down To A Fight With Him. He Won't Back Down. He Wont Be Stopped. Hes " DANGEROUS ". His Brother Is The MIzukage Which Is Very Weird This Boy Rexx Has Much Chakra When You Fight Him It Aswell Can Not Stop, When You get HIm very Mad He Will Summon A Demon, Him As A Young Boy Has Faught It..
Character Eyes: Green Eyes.
Character height: 5'11.
Back to top Go down

[<>]Uchiha, Rexx.[<>]
Page 1 of 1