Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha Lyron

Go down 
+2
Kyle.
Johnny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny

Johnny

Uchiha Lyron Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Lyron   Uchiha Lyron I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:01 am

======

Name: Uchiha Lyron
Sex: Male
Village: Originally Konohagakure
Clan: Uchiha

======

Nindo: “If not loved me, hate me"

======

Appearance: He is a very broad man, large and tall. Great big muscles that can break stones. He can be seen wearing a tattered old rag, concealing his face, but his eyes are visable. wearing the uchiha golden armourery beneath.

Inventory:

Two Katana//Senbon

Primary Element: Katon
Secondary Element: Kouuton

Ninjutsu Techniques ;;

Waikyoku no Kisochishiki; Fundamental Knowledge of Torture
Waikyoku no Saimitsu; Detailed Knowledge of Torture.
Dokushinjutsu; Mind Reading Technique.
Shinkei Zoufuku no Jutsu; Nerve Sensitivity Amplification Technique.
Heijoushin; Presence of Mind Technique.
Muchuu; Hypnosis Technique.
Kidou: Zenshenfuzui; Demon Arts: Total Paralysis Technique.
Shunshin no Genjutsu; Instantaneous Body Illusion Technique
Shunshin Enko no Jutsu (Instantaneous Body Connection Technique
Soushitsu (Vanish)
Neton: Bankon no Jutsu (Root Element: Entwined Roots)
Neton: Nerou no Jutsu (Root Element: Root Prison)
Doutai Ikiwataru Iisa (Moving Through the Ether)
Kisei soshite Choujin (Death and Decay)
Konoha no Adauchi (Vengeance of Konoha)

Katon: Kudakasei no Jutsu (Fire Element: Shatterforce Technique)
Katon: Oorashi no Ryu (Fire Element: Raging Storm of the Dragon)
Katon: Daikonran (Fire Element: Pandemonium)
Katon: Kitsune-hi (Fire Element: Firefox)

Kouuton: Daitaimaa Etachi; Rain Element: Grand Rain Tremor Cutter.
Kouuton Suisakirihouken; Rain Element: Mist Vapour Slash Whips

======

[History] Born and raised in konohagakure during the time of the first and second hokages of konoha. His life was simple up untill the age of 20, where he found himself upfronted along with the rest of the clan against the senju, a great threat to their existance. He was a well skilled uchiha, in the art of the clans hand to hand combat along with creative skills of katon techniques. He was given the name of "Burning star", seeing that anyone who ever went up against him ended up burnt to death, crashing down in the flames that he would cause. He had many great companions amoung the clan, one beging uchiha shinu, a very young boy at the time, but with great skills. They were both teamed up for several missions for the clan and were seen as great partners.

Being great shinobi of konoha they were both given a place amoung the anbu of konoha, to protect and serve under the hokage. Both mastering skills within their division of the wolf, Lyron was moved to a different type of anbu. Uchiha shinu had been kept within the wolf division as his skills did not seem to match Lyrons. Uchiha Lyron was moved to anbu ni, where he was taught the secret arts of konoha's finest anbu. There he trained for severl years, this was not known by the hokage as they had thought to beleive only ordinary bred leaf shinobi and senju's were to be put into the anbu ni. The hokage forced uchiha lyron to leave anbu ni, and put back under the rank of jounin, disregarding his abilities that enabled him to be in a squadren of anbu. Weeks passed and Lyron had been living the life of the uchiha, as there dream had become reality where they lived in peace in the village of konoha. It was only a few days after that rumours that spread through the day were about to become reality, as Uchiha Lyron had caught several groups of anbu and elders of konoha dicussing the plans that were to happen the following night, to rid the uchiha. It was untill that night that he thought he had met a true god amoung shinobi. Running and fleeing from the one who had been slaughtering the clan, barely getting away before(uchiha shinu is the one fleeing) he lyron appeared before him, telling him he would not let this happen. Fighting off against him he could not help realise the strenght behind the traitor of the uchiha, having to use his most forbidden technique to escape the graps of this known legend, pulling along shinu as they were both thought to have been caught within the flames this traitor had caused to burn through the whole of the uchiha districtive within konoha.

7 years had passed, both of the uchiha's who had survived had gone and hid within amegakure no sato, where the country was at it's most secruiest. Uchiha shinu after a year objected to there hiding tactics and left Lyron, travelling off to distance countries, and word got back to lyron that he even went back to konoha. Uchiha lyron had stayed within amegakure for most of his life, training in secret.

It was only 3 years that he heard rumours of this group of ten or so shinobi, trying to cause havok amoung the nations, and main goal was to bring down konoha. Uchiha lyron had ideas of seeking out this group. Therefore left amegakure and went travelling across the lands. As lyron crossed distance lands, he headed back to konoha. He was spotted instantly, as he spoke with the hokage, he was accepted to jounin anbu nii (( i wish tobe the leader of the anbu root, so hokage and owner of the nrp, is that possible )). Anbu nii, are a small group of shinobi who have only just started to grow, as they take neccessary steps to maintain a future for konoha, doing anything they can, even if this undermines the hokage's plans and thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Kyle.

Uchiha Lyron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Lyron   Uchiha Lyron I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:36 pm

Erm what is your username, and who let you be an uchiha?
Back to top Go down
Johnny

Johnny

Uchiha Lyron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Lyron   Uchiha Lyron I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Suda-Yoshi, i am asking to be an uchiha, along with the commander of anbu root. If the hokage could reply or the owner, and give their verdict. [ i'm a decent role'player aswell, so i hope you can grant me permission ]
Back to top Go down
Mitchell.

Mitchell.

Uchiha Lyron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Lyron   Uchiha Lyron I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:37 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Monte

Monte

Uchiha Lyron Empty
PostSubject: O.o   Uchiha Lyron I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Rofl Good Bio
Though do you have to be so old? O.O
Back to top Go down
Johnny

Johnny

Uchiha Lyron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Lyron   Uchiha Lyron I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:00 pm

Honestly yes, because he is one of the wisest and strongest of uchihas to have ever lived. =], but do you have a problem with my character being old. ?
Back to top Go down
Kyle.

Uchiha Lyron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Lyron   Uchiha Lyron I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Wow.
Strongest and Wisest?
Maybe Wisest. but Kazuki is now the strongest ICly.
Did your strength Wear out?
Back to top Go down
Johnny

Johnny

Uchiha Lyron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Lyron   Uchiha Lyron I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:18 pm

You can say that to me from what you've seen of him compared to others and your'self, but don't think you can compare him with me when you don't know who i am. So we'll see who's the strongest icly.
Back to top Go down
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

Uchiha Lyron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Lyron   Uchiha Lyron I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:26 pm

poop in the pants

just sharing my love | =]
Back to top Go down
,Demoralizing

,Demoralizing

Uchiha Lyron Empty
PostSubject: ha.   Uchiha Lyron I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:14 pm

ha-ha. J, your an old fart. plus, where did you go?
I'll send you my pass and shit, edit my bio to whatever the fuck it was supposed to be like =]
AND I know you like english essays, but this is taking the piss manz.

Laura will hunt you down J. You know this.
-nodnod-
Back to top Go down
Johnny

Johnny

Uchiha Lyron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Lyron   Uchiha Lyron I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:31 pm

i'm noo old fart !!, and i had to go off, computer is crap :[ and omg i got 2 B's in english so nurrrr.

You wish you could take me down, plus your going to eb working for me. Joining anbu ne, okay, good girl thanks.
Back to top Go down
,Demoralizing

,Demoralizing

Uchiha Lyron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Lyron   Uchiha Lyron I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:32 pm

LIEEEEEZ MY FRIEND.
I've just put down AnBu root for nowz, I'll add more jutsu and shits later.
I'll cut you some slack because you have that thing which my brother has which makes it harder to spell stuff.
I CAN I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN. x]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uchiha Lyron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Lyron   Uchiha Lyron I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Lyron
Page 1 of 1