Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 3 Legendary Swords

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

The 3 Legendary Swords Empty
PostSubject: The 3 Legendary Swords   The 3 Legendary Swords I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:14 pm

Weapon Creator; Unknown
Current Holder;
3 Holders
-------------------
1.Rokurou Dark - Starboy626. = Lightning Sword
2. Miyagi, Ryoheim - .:iChad:. = Fire Sword
3. Takashi Kaguya - Asuma9 = Water Sword

Name; The 3 Legendary Swords -
Lightning = Heaven Sword
Water = Earth Sword
Fire = Hell Sword
Village Origin; Made Before Villages

Type; 3 Katana
Materials; Elements - Fire,Water,Lightning

The Weapon is; Lightning = Wielded Fire = Hidden Water = Hidden

Capabilities; All 3 of the Swords R Super PowerFul and Each one has an Element. The accuracy is on the Person whos Wielding the Sword

Appearance:
The 3 Legendary Swords Warblades

History: [History Will be Edited Everytime Someone Find Another Sword]

Rokurou Dark History on finding Lightning Sword
--------------------------------------------------
- One Night, Rokurou was in his room looking out the window.He was sad that he failed the Chunin Exams.Then a Kunai came Straight at him lucky, he dodged it and looked at the direction it came from. He Saw a man in Robes with a hood on. Rokurou Quickly Went after him now thinking it was his Father.They were on the Roof now and started to Battle. Rokurou Tryed lots of things but he kept dodgin them. Then Rokurou Got mad so he made Many Lightning Clones and They All surrounded him and used Raikyuu
Lightning Ball Jutsu and he got hit. Then When Rokurou looked at him on the floor, he wasnt there only a Sword. Rokurou Picked up the Sword and Lightning Formed Around and it burned Rokurous Hand.Rokurou picked it up again and Lightning Formed Again but it didnt shock him. Now Rokurou Uses the Sword and can Control it, but sometimes the lightning goes out of control and destorys lots of things. Rokurou now Trains with the Sword and Wields it.

Miyagi Ryoheim History on Finding The Fire Sword
-----------------------------------------------------------------
---> While Rokurou was fighting off this hooded and robed man on a rooftop, another man in the same attire was off in the depths of the forest. He seemed to be resting after running off into this place. Meanwhile, Ryoheim was training nearby with his Katon Jutsus ( his brother had just left him ). This man seemed intrested in seeing Ryoheim using Katon, and walked over to him. As a reflex, Ryoheim took out a kunai, but the man meant no harm. The man said, " A Katon user.. How would you like to improve that area of yourself?". And of course, Ryoheim had said 'yes' since the Chuunin Exams were nearing. The man then engaged in battle with young Ryoheim. They fought furiously, and Chad kept using his Katon jutsus on this man. The hooded man was finally put down, and gave up to this young Genin. He then took out a case with a flame engraved with some sort of red jewel to create the flame inside. The man handed it off to Ryoheim, and then the man burnt into ashes using a one handed seal. This was the last that Ryoheim would see him.
--> Ryoheim later opened this case up to find the Katon sword ( that red sword you have there ) in the case. At first, when he touched it, it gave his right hand a great burn. This burn-scar would later turn into a tattoo that would stay with him forever on his right hand. The sword now knew its new owner, and would no longer give him pain. However, the flames emitting from this sword would sometimes go out of control while training with it. Ryoheim trains and trains with the sword very much to harness and tame it.

Takashi Kaguya History on Finding The Water Sword
---------------------------------------------------------------
The Suiton Sword was Orginated at the MizugaKure Village By the MizuKage. His Name was Fugi Kaguya. He Passed this sword down in his family for decades. It then ended up in the Hands of Takashi Kaguya. Monte Kaguya Easly Earned the rank of Chunin with this sword. This sword Aloud him to Master Suiton Techniques easly. Monte Trained with this Sword for years. The sword was ment to be passed to his brother but Takashi Killed him easly before hyis obatained it. He took the sword Since his brother died. Monte left the village to master more Suiton Justu around the world

Last edited by Starboy626. on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Legendary Swords   The 3 Legendary Swords I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:16 pm

The 2 Other Swords r Opened and if u like to have one Then Tell Rokurou and Tell him what u want on ur history. or Reply It and Rokurou will put it on.

When Replying Tell Name and Username and History
Back to top Go down
iChad

iChad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Legendary Swords   The 3 Legendary Swords I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Oh shit! Chad calls the Katon Sword!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: .:iChad:.
Character Name: Miyagi, Ryoheim

( For more Info. Check the Bio )

Histroy on Finding this Katon Sword:

---> While Rokurou was fighting off this hooded and robed man on a rooftop, another man in the same attire was off in the depths of the forest. He seemed to be resting after running off into this place. Meanwhile, Ryoheim was training nearby with his Katon Jutsus ( his brother had just left him ). This man seemed intrested in seeing Ryoheim using Katon, and walked over to him. As a reflex, Ryoheim took out a kunai, but the man meant no harm. The man said, " A Katon user.. How would you like to improve that area of yourself?". And of course, Ryoheim had said 'yes' since the Chuunin Exams were nearing. The man then engaged in battle with young Ryoheim. They fought furiously, and Chad kept using his Katon jutsus on this man. The hooded man was finally put down, and gave up to this young Genin. He then took out a case with a flame engraved with some sort of red jewel to create the flame inside. The man handed it off to Ryoheim, and then the man burnt into ashes using a one handed seal. This was the last that Ryoheim would see him.
--> Ryoheim later opened this case up to find the Katon sword ( that red sword you have there ) in the case. At first, when he touched it, it gave his right hand a great burn. This burn-scar would later turn into a tattoo that would stay with him forever on his right hand. The sword now knew its new owner, and would no longer give him pain. However, the flames emitting from this sword would sometimes go out of control while training with it. Ryoheim trains and trains with the sword very much to harness and tame it.

;+; Tattoo On Right Hand ( Branded ):

--> The 3 Legendary Swords Fire_eyecopy

;+; Case of the Sword :

--> The 3 Legendary Swords Arn%20in%20case

;+l Jewel on the case :

--> The 3 Legendary Swords 21a
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Legendary Swords   The 3 Legendary Swords I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:54 pm

you should give me a sword >_<
Back to top Go down
Monte

Monte

PostSubject: Suiton Blade   The 3 Legendary Swords I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:32 pm

;+; History ;
The Suiton Sword was Orginated at the MizugaKure Village By the MizuKage. His Name was Fugi Kaguya. He Passed this sword down in his family for decades. It then ended up in the Hands of Takashi Kaguya. Monte Kaguya Easly Earned the rank of Chunin with this sword. This sword Aloud him to Master Suiton Techniques easly. Monte Trained with this Sword for years. The sword was ment to be passed to his brother but Takashi Killed him easly before hyis obatained it. He took the sword Since his brother died. Monte left the village to master more Suiton Justu around the world

;+; Apperances ;

Tattoo
The 3 Legendary Swords Dolphin-shark

Holder
The 3 Legendary Swords Mace28

Jem On Holder
The 3 Legendary Swords 250px-ConcaveAqua
Back to top Go down
iChad

iChad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Legendary Swords   The 3 Legendary Swords I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Monte, stop copying my style man. xD
Back to top Go down
Monte

Monte

PostSubject: :P   The 3 Legendary Swords I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Sorry but it was a Good template Razz
Back to top Go down
iChad

iChad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Legendary Swords   The 3 Legendary Swords I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Haha, the idea for a case and the gem were good ideas too. xD
Back to top Go down
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Legendary Swords   The 3 Legendary Swords I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:37 am

lalalalalalalalallaalalalalalaallalalalalalallalalalalallalalallalalalalalallaallalalalalalalalallalalalal

I MADE CHUNINNNNNN!!
yeah!
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Legendary Swords   The 3 Legendary Swords I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:39 am

And As Raikage i call Lightning Sword >Very Happy

History : Whatever he wrote in topic

And all o0ther pics
Back to top Go down
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Legendary Swords   The 3 Legendary Swords I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:58 pm

Razz lol! lol!

im better though! =]
i should be Raikage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Legendary Swords   The 3 Legendary Swords I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 3 Legendary Swords
Page 1 of 1