Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legendary Fire & Ice ninjaz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost_Fire

Legendary Fire & Ice ninjaz Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Fire & Ice ninjaz   Legendary Fire & Ice ninjaz I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:27 am

Creator; { Thee-Assassin - FrostFire}
Kuchiyose No Jutsu; { Name of the Summoning Technique }
Classification; { My summoning will be two legendary Fire & ice ninja.}

Requirements; { I can summon it and onlyme i must teach this great gift to you if you want to learn so i summon form the deepest parts of lave,fire,magma,ect... to summon the legendary fire ninja...also i summon form the coldest and deepest part of snow,ice,frost,waters,ect to to summon the legendary ice ninja}
Origin; { N/A}

Physical Description; {hand seals,glowing read chakra in one hand and icey glowing chakra in the other, or it can just be hand seals and then i smash the grounds and uppops a magma looking casket and a ice cavern looking casket then it obsiorbs into them and BAM they are alive and at my bidding }

Abilities; { Fire - has absulotly full control of fire like this guy was nothing buy pyro garented he helped start worl war 1 Razz jk no but this ninja has full control of fire it his element he was the fire to fully control and use this element its unbleaveable what he can do i mean comon its fire Razz

ice - pretty much the same thing ^ there but with ice lol}

History; { well these fire and ice ninjas were enemys once Stronest of their elements they raged war after war agenst each other and there villages, even as childs play they were at each others throats but now i brought them here once more to see what they can really do and show you history in the making XD}

My summoning will be two legendary Fire & ice ninja.

I can someone one at a time or both at once but downfall for that is i lose more chakra

- i can summon both at once and summon one of each once, this will help me defeat my enemy but i will lose a much needed amouint of chakra( stronger i get the better i can handle it and the more i use it the better i can control my chakra and keep it at a low lost limit)

The funny thing about this is their looks cause just so happen to look like this ...

Legendary Fire & Ice ninjaz LengendaryFireIceNinjas

Last edited by Frost_Fire on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Fire & Ice ninjaz   Legendary Fire & Ice ninjaz I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:15 pm

LMFAO sub-zero and scorpion i dont see nothing wrong with it so

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Fire & Ice ninjaz   Legendary Fire & Ice ninjaz I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:27 pm

Once a summon is defeated it will disperse and not come back for the rest of the battle.
Change that part and

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Frost_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Fire & Ice ninjaz   Legendary Fire & Ice ninjaz I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:43 pm

howz that legend?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Fire & Ice ninjaz   Legendary Fire & Ice ninjaz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legendary Fire & Ice ninjaz
Page 1 of 1