Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War Declaration Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Admin
Sora

War Declaration Rules Empty
PostSubject: War Declaration Rules   War Declaration Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:18 am

Basic Rules

A War is a War. Your Country, Village, Clan, Etc. Will win the war once All the opponents have been defeated including their leader. Once the War is Over, the deceased members will then begin their death time of an hour, Not during the fight. If anyone denies these simple-to-follow rules, then don't bother participating.

Recruiting

In order to recruit for your side, In the Shinobi Assembly Section, the person who is Declairing War or starting it must fill out the Short template noting all the recruited members who will be participating in the Epic Battle to the end. Why Fill out a lame template and note everyone participating? To ensure during a fight you don't continue recruiting making it a Never ending War, which wouldn't turn out very well. The Opponent's side who is accepting to participate in the war must Respond to the original Topic, with their own members listed. This requires very few minutes of your time so fill out the template properly.

Death Til The End

The name of the rule says it all. If you so happen to die during the war, your finished until it's over. In other words, your character is Dead, Unable to do anything Ic'ly until the war is over. Once reached it's finish, all those who were killed will begin their death time.

The Only way to be revived during a large conflict would be a High Leveled Summoning Technique, Capable of summoning the dead OR Attempting to heal them with Medical Ninjustu.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

PostSubject: Re: War Declaration Rules   War Declaration Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:18 pm

Im Just here Saying..
We cant have any wars right now Cause

We Dont Have Kages Yet
Back to top Go down
Frost_Fire

PostSubject: Re: War Declaration Rules   War Declaration Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:09 am

let all just go on and have a last man standing match Razz all rooms are a death spot noone is safe XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Declaration Rules   War Declaration Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Declaration Rules
Page 1 of 1