Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chunnin Exam Rules!!!

Go down 
+2
Megaman12195
Anthony
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony

Anthony

The Chunnin Exam Rules!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Chunnin Exam Rules!!!   The Chunnin Exam Rules!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Listen up, This is the Chunnin exam rules, Raiton. is the proctor or IC'ly Is Ryuuichi Uchiha:

You must be there 15 minutes before the event.. People must be there half a hour before to get a registration! Search Akitaku For the Chunnin Registrations on Saturday 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM Est

The Chunnin Exam Rules!!! 57775147

Twice every year, a test called the The Chuunin Exams held. This is the exam you must pass if you are to become a Middle Ninja. It's a 3 part test, and held for lower ninjas from any village. If you wish to enter you must have completed a minimum of 8 missions, and given the "OK" from your instructor.

The Chuunin Exams hold participants from, not just one village, but any village which a ninja qualified to enter. They are held in different villages each time, and because of convenience purposes, usually end up with mostly ninjas from the village hosting the Chuunin Exams.

These Exams also happen to have another purpose. Because people come from across the globe to watch the final test of the exams, they'll get to see ninjas from your village fight. After taking this into consideration, next time they happen to need a job done, they'll be much more likely to go to the village with the good fighting ninjas for the job, than the village with the bad fighting ninjas. Which means, these exams can be very good for business.

Below you'll find detailed information on each of the 3 parts of the Chuunin Exams. We will be basing this information entirely on what was revealed in the Chuunin Exam taken by Team 7 early on in the series. The reason for this being information on other Chuunin Exams has not yet been revealed.

Chuunin Exams Test 1 - The Written Exam:
This test consists of a 10 question paper, which participants are given 1 hour to complete. Each participant starts out with a total of 10 points, and for each question you get wrong you lose one of those 10 points. If you ever reach 0 points you and the rest of your team will instantly disqualified. While the exam takes place several Middle Ninjas watch over the participants. Their job is to look for anyone who is cheating, and kick out anyone who reaches a score of 0. When they see someone who is cheating they penalize them for 2 points.
The last questions of the test works slightly different. It is not written on the paper like the rest of the questions, and isn't even the same question from test to test. This is what the 10th question was for the Chuunin Exams Team 7 took at the beginning of the series. When the 10 minute mark hit the teacher asked the participants if they would like to continue and try to answer question 10. If they answer question 10 wrong they will never be allowed to take this test again and forever be a Lower Ninja. In addition, all of their teammates will be disqualified.
If you choose to not continue, you will be disqualified along with your teammates, but will be allowed to try again next year. After everyone makes their decision the teacher congratulates them on their choice. They had just answered question 10 and passed the first part of the Chuunin Exam without even knowing it. The secret behind questions 10, was that the question about taking the question was the question! In other words, do you want to try to answer questions 10, was question 10.
Fun Fact: When Naruto was taking the written test, he didn't write down one answer on his paper, but because he answered question 10 correctly it didn't matter, and he passed this part of the exam.

Chuunin Exams Test 2 - None

Chuunin Exams Test 3 - The Tournament:
After seeing how many people passed the previous test, an announcement is made saying that too many teams have made it through and the number of participants needs to be cut in half before the Chuunin Exams can continue. So a preliminary round is held. It's at about this point that Kabuto decides to quit, saying that his body is to exhausted to continue.

The preliminaries are made up of one-on-one fights between all the remaining participants. The fights were chosen at random, and the winner of each fight would be guaranteed a spot in the Third Test. If a draw occurs neither participant would move on. All participants along with their instructors watch the fights. You lose if you give up, die, become unconscious, or are unable to continue for some other reason.

Here's the list of who fought who in the preliminary matches. The name of character who won is stated first, except in the case of a draw, where the character names are in Italics.

Preliminary Exam Winner:
Round 01 -
Round 02 -
Round 03 -
Round 04 -
Round 05 -
Round 06 -
Round 07 -
Round 08 -
Round 09 -
Round 10 -

The 3rd and final exam, this will be one of the last rounds, Only 2 people will become chunnin after winning this.. Out of about 20 participants, 18 will fail.. 2 will win. The chunnins will be exciting!

We hope to see you there! Don't forget to get your ninja gear prepared![img][/img]

Last edited by Anthony on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megaman12195

Megaman12195

PostSubject: Re: The Chunnin Exam Rules!!!   The Chunnin Exam Rules!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:55 pm

ill be an examiner
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

PostSubject: Re: The Chunnin Exam Rules!!!   The Chunnin Exam Rules!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:58 pm

there will be more then 2 chuunins sora is the one who chooses them
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

PostSubject: Re: The Chunnin Exam Rules!!!   The Chunnin Exam Rules!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Well, ill wait for sora to reply the number later.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Chunnin Exam Rules!!!   The Chunnin Exam Rules!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:21 pm

I'm very pleased with you Anthony, making all these rules.

Although One, They Shouldn't have to do 8 Missions due to the fact the whole Mission Category is still new. I'd Remove the Rule for the Exams which will be held tomorrow But Keep them for the next ones coming up. For the Half an Hour before it starts, I Suggest onlu fifteen minutes considering it only takes 5 Minutes to decide who is vs who & the Exam Proctors should be picked ahead of time.

Currently, We only have the Arena for the Tourny. Unless we want to use the Miniature Academy for the Written Exams, Which Could Work. The Forest of Death is on hold.

More then Two Chuunin Will Pass. If we only have 2/3 of the Exams.. Say we Have 15 Participating. In the Written Exams, Most Likely Ten will Pass. Forest Of Death, 6 Or 9 Will Pass. Tournament, It's the Vs. In That Case, Three Are Likely to pass. If we were to base it Off of Twenty people, it could be more. They don't have to win to Pass. { Shikamaru Gave in on his Fight yet he was the only one to pass }

But it's Extremely Appreciated that you made these rules. ^_^'
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Anthony

Anthony

PostSubject: Re: The Chunnin Exam Rules!!!   The Chunnin Exam Rules!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:33 pm

No problem Sora
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

PostSubject: Re: The Chunnin Exam Rules!!!   The Chunnin Exam Rules!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:55 pm

thats bullshit tiem for the damn exams i gotta wake up early my time .... damn ill arrive late >_> and cacth up with ease if i cant particapate im totally going rouge and gunna murder somebody ;D albino
Back to top Go down
SilverTheShinigami

SilverTheShinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Chunnin Exam Rules!!!   The Chunnin Exam Rules!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Are they're going to be any exams during 2011 october? And i wanted to ask, Where are the exams taking place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chunnin Exam Rules!!!   The Chunnin Exam Rules!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chunnin Exam Rules!!!
Page 1 of 1