Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inuzuka clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrisbrown12364987

Chrisbrown12364987

Inuzuka clan Empty
PostSubject: Inuzuka clan   Inuzuka clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:27 pm

The Inuzuka clan
Founder:Kia Inuzaka
Current leader:Kai Inuzaka
Orgin:Leaf
Place is it in:Hidden leaf/Land of fire

Common Jutsu:Kage Bushin No Justu
Other common justus:Sommuning Justu
Common Techniqes:Genjustu and taijustu and Healing Justus

This clan is a very stong clan everyone nos genjustu that y we suvied for about 1 millon years every now every join know every type of genjustu and eveyone know healing justu al as and up lear tiajustu and justu they also learn summon and kunia storms all unbu are storng no evry justu and now copy justu the leader was my dad rite now but he died im the prince sooner or later ill become the leader if this clan so when i become a A Unbu ill be a leader My dads best freind Funi Krikia is our sprit leader he come now and again to heal usand train use wit he sprit wood ninjas are is hidden leaf village but our clan in really smallbut big evenof for 5 millon ppl its hidden so it preety hard to find so to even try if u do get close we have unbu hidden to come kill u all unbu have 50 specail kunia i do fell like tell u rite now cause im tired ill update later or so all joini have this spical sword caled Kenpaki ruki its very strong and can kill 10 jonin chunin genin and AS at once at can kill 5 AK ninja at once.

Member:

-Kia Inuzaka

-Deiedra Inuzuka

-Kevin Inuzuka

-Kiba Inuzuka

-

-

-

-

-

-

Acadamy student::They only learn about 5 Heal justus 2 Genjustu And there strong for the rank they can run fast be hidden most of the time and have good hearing they only hae 1 specail kunia the AS Way if u get hit by if it put u in a genjustu and take 5% of chakra the genjustu can take one of there loved ones and act like there dead and gone they also can do a sexy justu but in a easy wayof they use it ull fall out for 10 secs and evem bring 1 more girl to boost the damge 20 secs they love to pay and have fun and someties make trouble but not on prpouse

Genin:They no alot of healing tyes and taijustu 5 Genjustu and 5 Specail kunias the called the cause they have a type of kgenjustu in each kunia they can run fast Stealthy and can fight 2 ninja at once they can this justu i made up one eye turn red one eye turns blue if anyone looks at there eyes there cought in the genjustu if strong just not as strong the can put 5 or less ninja in it ans tourture them or hurt them
they also can take 10% ofthere chakra in there body and put in in there body they have nice smeel and hearing they have sexy justsu and if u get cought it in u get koed for 1 min theses genin r kind and nice ppl.

Chunin:Now chunin r wise and brave ppl when if coe to training or fight they dont play dont get the wrong they like to play but they wanna proctect the village of any types of evil thats why the take it so seruios the have 7 specail kunias there best on is outside kunia this kunia make u fell nonly and everyone wants to kill u if u get caught the ut u wit kunas and swords.They love to train have fun and mostly like boys/girls there 5,6 and theyhave 20 jutsus 6 genjustus 50 kunias and 40 shurkienks they have fun when they train but serious at points
they have there own dorm cause they have ninja collage.

Jonin:THese ninja wow there strong 10 spaical kunias 40 Justus have alot of kunia and shurikens there bave smart stelthy and 5Foot10 really tall They have the own Squad they traing them and let them do missons sometimes They really good at hearing and smeeling they can flash step fastly and the subsitions alot better there sommouns in incridible the can teleport shdaow clones over 50 there can jump high and there genjustu is very efective they are funny playful and some have wifes and husbands not alot have kids but most do over all they want to be unbu.

Leader/Unbu/Kage:The leader can only be kia or ppl the rpg wit me and r my best friend im not the leader yet tho i pick who becme leader if i die and they have 10 Specail kunias 60 Justus 20 Genjustus He/she is Very fast wit Taijustuand He/she is a masetr wit any type of justu they stelthy fast flash step incribly they summon the sprit with power and force He/she can speak any lagaue they procet there clan wit any cost He/she heal the best He/she cant flip high and air and run so ast u can even see them the jump they have sword that can kill over
10 ninja wit there sword they can kill 5 AK wit He/she sword and they do alot of work the work wit hokage ofthen he/she he fight evil at all cost He/she Send ninja on missons and there Swift.

If u wanna join come to me whenever im on and redy

Founder:Chrisbrown123654987 Haboo name: chrisbrown1236

Last edited by Chrisbrown12364987 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : need to do some updates)
Back to top Go down
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

Inuzuka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka clan   Inuzuka clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Declined

Us The Temp!!
Back to top Go down
Starboy626.

Starboy626.

Inuzuka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka clan   Inuzuka clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:52 pm

Accepted
finllay
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Inuzuka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka clan   Inuzuka clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:54 pm

As Admin, I have the final Say.

Declined.

1. The eye Techniques belong to the Uchiha Clan
2. The Inuzaka Clan is Already-Existing. Therefor, it cannot be a Custom BUT, you can make it's own bio anyways, following the original clan from the series.
3. You lack description in your history. Please use sentences instead of a single Huge Ash one.
4. Any Special Weapons you decide for your clan to possess, they also have to be listed in the Custom Weapons.

Sorry if this sounds rude but, Very nice job with the effort.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Inuzuka clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka clan   Inuzuka clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inuzuka clan
Page 1 of 1