Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Siberian Tiger (Taken by Rhya)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny

The Siberian Tiger (Taken by Rhya) Empty
PostSubject: The Siberian Tiger (Taken by Rhya)   The Siberian Tiger (Taken by Rhya) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:41 pm

Creator; Kennythebest (Kes'e Nijihourda)
Current Posessor; Soraisu - Rhya Noaiko
Kuchiyose No Jutsu; Siberian Tiger
Classification; Animal

Requirements; You need a scroll and to meet the original Siberian Tiger spirt. (Speak to me about the spirt part)

Origin; Yuki No Kuni but for now it resides in me in the leaf.

Physical Description; It has 2 different tails. One of which is blue the other is white. There is a black and yellow stripe on the neck through the tails. He has very sharp teeth and pointy ears. His eyes are a snowy white. He has bright pink inside of his ears. His nose is a saphire blue.

Abilities; He uses the two tails almost simutaniously. He is capable of controling the Hyouton Element, making him able to also control Suiton due to the Hyouton chakra inside the first tail, while the second tail aids in the chakra flow, making it easy to re-form nearly anything made of Ice.

History; When he was on a mission with his cousin he got seperated from him. He got lost in the snowy outposts of the snow village. He met up with a siberian tiger. It was actually a spirt. It started warming him up in the blizzard. When the blizzard was over, it just dissapeared. Later Kes'e finds out that it dissapeared inside of him. He started practicing and eventually befriended the spirt inside of him. He can now summon him freely.

Taken Away; The Siberian tiger is now in posession of Rhya Noaiko. She used the 8 Devinations Signs Sealing Technique but it was interrupted half way so she decided to quickly seal the animal into a Chakra Activating scroll. Later performing the full technique, she completely sealed all of the animal's chakra into her Wheeled Triskelion marking, keeping it seperate from her own but due to her clan's abilities, she can use it at free will once activated. Due to the animal's " Leeching ", he remains sealed in a Chakra Activating scroll which will most likely kill him eventually.

Note; He " Leeches " the owner's chakra, surviving off of it.

Last edited by Kenny on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Siberian Tiger (Taken by Rhya)   The Siberian Tiger (Taken by Rhya) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:54 pm

List the requirements to Summon it Ex; Scrolls, Summoning Jutsu, Etc.

Also, if it's able to Manipulate Any Water element, you'll have to decribe it a bit more then that..
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

PostSubject: Re: The Siberian Tiger (Taken by Rhya)   The Siberian Tiger (Taken by Rhya) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Add a little more detail see others for examples. Ill give you a few.

Elements: Water and Wind (Which is your summonings elements since it can freeze)

Add more about the spirit people shouldn't message you on habbo for details thats why he have it here.
Tell us a little more in abilities like.

"The tiger can freeze almost any item it desires. It can amplify its ice. A few of its techniques consist of "___" "___"
The technique allows the user to freeze a opponet into a ball and destory the ice. The other technique can create
snow and shatter it into the opponets body"

Ill make sure to come back and read this after you edit it. Message me on habbo when you are done editing it.

Thelegend08
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Siberian Tiger (Taken by Rhya)   The Siberian Tiger (Taken by Rhya) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Siberian Tiger (Taken by Rhya)
Page 1 of 1