Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raikou. "The White Tiger Blade"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle.

Raikou. "The White Tiger Blade" Empty
PostSubject: Raikou. "The White Tiger Blade"   Raikou. "The White Tiger Blade" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:02 pm

Weapon ; Unknown.
Current Holder; Kazuki Uchiha.
Name;Raikou
Village Origin; Kumogakure No Sato.

Type; A Katana
Materials; Made out of a Special alloy that can conduct and manipulate Electricity.

The Weapon is; Sheathed on Kazuki's back.

Capabilities; This weapon can be used to slice through anything when mixed with a Raiton-styled Jutstu.

Appearance; It appears as a normal Standard form Anbu blade, But when looked at with Byakugan , Sharingan, or any other
Eye-based Kekkai genkai, It sends off an Electric Aura.

History; 9 years ago,When Kazuki Uchiha was still a chuunin, He was sent on a reconnaissance into Kumogakure no sato. he was travelling with his teamates,When they happen to come across a small town. this town appeared to be deserted, But an entire Shinobi clan was awaiting them. when Kazuki and his teamates Got there,They were ambushed by this clan. quickly Kazuki tried to activate his sharingan, but this was pointless. A jounin-level Nin appeared behind him and struck him unconcious. Kazuki awoke 2 days later in the hut of an old man.
The old man told kazuki that his name was Mizuchi Fujiako. He then informed Kazuki that the name of the clan that ambushed them was the
Nyu`zaki. He told Kazuki that this Clan were nothing but a bunch of over-powered theives and thugs. He also informed Kazuki that they killed the rest of his teamates, and that just in the nick of time he managed to save Kazuki. Kazuki tried to get up but was thwarted by
Blinding pain. The old man told Kazuki he should rest for awhile, After a couple days later, Kazuki Regained Full strength. The old man then presented kazuki with a Blade. Kazuki then activated his sharingan with great ease and saw that this blade had an electrical Aura.
Kazuki then turned to the Mizuchi and asked him what it was. Mizuchi Coughed deeply and said it had been passed down through his family for ages. He began to inform Kazuki on all tis abilities. Kazuki then nodded With a rather wicked smile.
Mizuchi then sheath this blade and gave it to kazuki. Kazuki then got dressed put on his flack, And activated his sharingan, Three tomoe came spinning out angrily. He then bid Mizuchi a farewell and flickered out of the hut. Kazuki came storming into to town, Whilst the clan were mugging an old man. Kaz then shouted to them "Stop......Now." . One of the rather large ones Turned to Kazuki and said "You wanna end up like your teamates?" In a blinding second Kazuki appeared behind the man and said "No Thanks, I'll let you try it." The man then burst out in blood and Kazuki Then wiped the blood of the blade he had suddenly had in the grip of his right hand. He turned around and there were like 50 nin surrounding him. Kazuki struck some quick hand signals down, Anmd held his hand. He then shouted "CHIDOR NAGASHI" and a second later He had a hand ful of lightning chakra. He then fused this with the blade, And the blade Was glowing with
electricity. Kazuki then burst down the lane of clan members. Though i appears kazuki only struck them once, He Sliced down every clan member at least 20 times, with such blinding speed. He then turned around and said thought of his fallen comrades and whispered
"This is for you.". Magekyou sharingan appeared in his eyes, From the death of his comrades. Kazuki then flickered in to the trees and returned to konoha ina blazing storm.

Raikou. "The White Tiger Blade" Handmade_hitsugaya_540
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Raikou. "The White Tiger Blade"   Raikou. "The White Tiger Blade" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:29 am

Accepted. Hell of a long History o.0
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Kyle.

PostSubject: Re: Raikou. "The White Tiger Blade"   Raikou. "The White Tiger Blade" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:31 am

Chyeah.
Back to top Go down
sasuke994

PostSubject: Re: Raikou. "The White Tiger Blade"   Raikou. "The White Tiger Blade" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:01 pm

dude that sword looks like it is off of power rangers xd

i like super mario

mario little red dot xd sunny

.(u got to run away from the sun!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raikou. "The White Tiger Blade"   Raikou. "The White Tiger Blade" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raikou. "The White Tiger Blade"
Page 1 of 1