Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha Shikon

Go down 
+3
Sora
slayer78456
Hipman34
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hipman34

Hipman34

Uchiha Shikon Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Shikon   Uchiha Shikon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Uchiha Shikon.

Uchiha Shikon Madarauchiha

涅ネム

"Why is it that the Uchiha clan was known by all and feared by all? I'll show you what the Sharingan can do when it's wielded by a true heir of the bloodline."

Basic Information涅ネム

Name: Uchiha Shikon. (涅ネム)
Height: Two meters.
Weight: 64 kg (141.1 lbs)
Sex: Male.
Birthplace: The Heian Region.
Birthdate: May 23rd.

Clan name: The Uchiha Clan.
Clan status: Active.
Kekkei genkai: Sharingan or "Wheel Eye."
Clan loyalty: 0%.
Registration number: 012120.

Hidden village: Presumed Rain Village.
Ninja station: Retired Jounin: Exiled Uchiha Clan Elder.
Ninja ranking: S-Criminal.
Village loyalty: Unknown.
Aspires to be: Leader of the Uchiha.
Missions:

D-Rank: 187.
C-Rank: 268.
B-Rank: 698.
A-Rank: 412
S-Rank: 387.

Personality涅ネム
As Elder of the Uchiha, Shikon was focused on the clan's interest and welfare before his sudden change in sanity. Through out the years Shikon has grown more villainous and revolting then ever, even after the chaos caused from massive clan wars spread across the Ninja countries. Shikons auspicious, decent self has changed for the worst corrupting those that follow him such as the remaining Uchiha. Very keen and quick-witted when it comes to warfare, Shikon has shown to be a huge aspect of the Uchiha dominance for decades becoming a strong leader figure within the Uchiha uprisings. Masking his personality is a extremely violent, impulsive, rude and impatient individual that seeks out conflict daily ironically, he treated virtually everyone of his opponents the same way, unfairly and through dishonorable methods. Rather arrogant and confident in his abilities, as shown when he encounters those he wishes to fight intelligent and calculating.

Arsenal涅ネム
Inventory:

[~] Uchiha Crested Maedate Samurai Armour.
[~] Uchiha Emblem Straps.
[5] Sleeve Shurikan. [~]
[5] Exploding tags.
[3] Poison Smoke Bombs.
[1] Replacement Doll. [~]
[~] Kunai Pouch.
[~] Uchiha Emblem Fan.
[~] Sealed Sharingans. (3 Tomoes)
[1 ] Uchiha Marked Katana
Jutsu list:

Katon:

- Katon: Kasaibouei. [Fire Element: Fire Protection]
- Katon: Ryuukokyuu no Jutsu. [Fire Element: Dragon Breath Technique]
- Katon: Buki Fo-ji no Jutsu. [Fire Element: Weapon Forge Technique]
- Katon: Endan. [Fire Element: Fireball Technique]
- Katon: Kabe no Jutsu. [Fire Element: Wall Technique]
- Katon: Kyouryuuhouka. [Fire Element: Great Dragon Fire Technique]
- Katon: Gouka. [Fire Element: Hellfire]
- Fudan Funshutsu. [Unremitting Eruption]
- Katon: Misairu Danmaku no Jutsu. [Fire Element: Missile Barrage Technique]

Copyed:

- Earth Clone Technique.
- Earth Release: Earth Style Wall.
- Moguragakure no Jutsu - Mole Hiding Technique.

Raiton:

- Chidori Eisou [Thousand Birds Sharp Spear]
- Chidori no Yaiba. [One Thousand Birds Sword]
- Chidori no Senbon. [One Thousand Birds Senbon]
- Chidori Nagashi. [One Thousand Birds Current]
- Chidori Bujutsu. [One Thousand Birds Martial Arts]
- Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Element Shadow Clone Technique.
- Raiton: Soufuusha Sannotachi - Lightning Element: Windmill Triple Blade.
- Raikou Shin - Lightning Needle.

Mangekyou Techniques:

- Amaterasu - Goddess of the Sun.
- Susanoo- God of the Sea and Storms.
- Tsukuyomi.

Personal Technique:
- Teleporting Technique.

Fuuinjutsu:

- Fuuja Houin - Evil Sealing Method.
- Gogyou Fuuin - Five Elements Seal.
- Gogyou Kaiin - Five Elements Unseal.
- Fuuka Houin - Fire Sealing Method.
- Dead Demon Consuming Seal.

Other Uchiha Techniques:

- Jutsu Name: Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique
- Jutsu Name: Bunshin Bakuha no Jutsu [Exploding Clone Technique]
- Jutsu Name: Magen: Kyouten Chiten [Demonic Illusions: Mirror of Mortals]
- Jutsu Name: Magen Kasegui no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion Shackling Stakes]
- Jutsu Name: Utakata no Jutsu [Ephemeral Technique]
- Jutsu Name: Tensha Fuuin [Transcription Seal]
- Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body
- Ephemeral
- Uchiha no Bujutsu // Uchiha Martial Arts.
- Shishi Rendan ~ Lion Combo.
- Karasu Rendan ~ Crow Combo.
- Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Shuriken ~ Summoning Technique: Shuriken.

Background涅ネム
Historical background:

Rain clouds shrouded the surrounding view in darkness, while bolts of crashing lighting struck along the country causing wild fires to erupt and evolve. Standing before the leader of the Uchiha.. Uchiha Uzume stood before such evil the very Uchiha though to be dead years past. Shikon Uchiha, a castaway from Konohagakure walked towards his leader with an enraged expression of hate and anger towards Uzume and the Uchiha themselves. Setting his eyes upon such a leader he swayed his hands through his hair with little emotion or remorse knowing what he had just done (Killing Uchiha Nanshiro
And others.)

Uzume’s eyes lighting up with hate, her spiteful appearance stuck within Shikon’s eyes with an explosion of hate. Fire creeping close amist the broken area and marsh filled wet lands, Shikon pointed towards Uzume’s direction with a single finger, allowing himself to create a sadistic smile of amusement. ‘’Uzume.. I knew our paths would cross again..’’ Shikon’s chuckling voice echoed throughout the area as if it was a large screech. Uzume opening her eyes wider then ever, three tomes awakened within her eyes sending a torrent of wind and fire spiraling around her feet. ‘’I’m going to end you here.. Shikon.’’ Uzume running towards Shikon with blade drawn. Shikon still standing emotionless with his grin then fading , strikinh his hair backwards leaping overtop of Uzume. ‘’You.. Will try.’’ Shikon appearing behind Uzume grasping the hilt of her blade with a whispering tone of movement. Uzume striking her hand backwards in to Shikon’s gut sending him propelling in to the air.

Shikon’s body expands shooting out an array of Kunai from his assumed body, raining down on Uzume’s flesh like rain. Deflecing each Kunai coming near, she keeps balanced causing the Kunai to bounce in every direction. Both now staning across from each other like before Uzume stands clam, while Shikons eyes start to light up. ‘’You cant kill me Shikon, I have surpassed you.. And you’re eyes!’’ Raiton growing around her hand, Uzume flickers behind Shikon slamming a fully powered Chidori in to his backside. Shikon sent backwards in to the air once again, his armor shatters from his back, opening up multiple flesh wounds. Plating his feet along a falling down tree, it crashed in to the ground allowing Shikon to soar through the air.

Uzume holding her blade towards the incoming collision, she takes a step forward slashing across the image. Little did Uzume know that, behind her stood Shikon holding his fan just below his feet, doing a set of hand seals ‘’Gouka..’’ fire explodes through out the area along with Shikons fan blowing gusts of wind across the flames allowing them to grow larger. Uzume colliding in to the ground, her flesh sears from underneath her armor. Shikon walking towards Uzume with his smile now reformed his eyes enclose on Uzume’s body. Uzume grasping the ground beneath her, she manages to push her self in to a standing posture with her hands dangling before her feet. ’’You’re dead.. Shikon….’’ Uzume’s eyes glowing like never before resemble pinwheels. Moving her hands to her waist, her hair flowing through the wind while the ash and smoke raised through the air. Shikon keeps looking at her with an amused expression, ’’Is that all..? Uzume raising her hands over her eyes, her body staring to pour with a greater force then Shikon himself.

Uzume’s hands lowering from her eyes, circling within her very tomoes glowed the Mangekyou sharingan. ‘’This is my power..’’ Shikon’s smile dropping his eyebrows raised with shock. ’’So you have obtained it..’’ Shikon then points back towards Uzume with his smile now growing. Shikons eyes then spin in a clockwise fashion changing also in to the Mangekyou. ’’Now.. I shall show you everlasting darkness..’’ The area growing cold, the entire area growing in to one massive shadow of Shikon’s body. Uzume holding her blade to her side, her emotion dose not seem to change. Clashing together Uzume’s eyes appear to bleed, fire emitting from Shikon’s body screams of horror rage from his body. His armor collapsing from his body, shattering pieces scatter in to the air, allowing his wounds to split open and burn while raging black flames took over his body. Involuntarily activated, the black flames dissipate from Shikons body. Uzume stands in shock, not knowing how the Ameratsu could subside. ‘’..Die!’’ Shikon locking eyes with Uzume, a massive white cross straps on to Uzume’s back while nails pin down her arms and legs. Shikon’s body bleeding heavily, he limps towards Uzume’s binded body with a snicker. ‘’You.. CANT WIN

SHIKON, I WONT LET YOU!’’ Uzume’s cries of anger fill Shikon’s mind with memories. Sliding his hands towards his sheath, a spectral blade appears slashing across Uzume’s chest. Her face becoming emotionless, she falls from spot drifting over the edge of Ame no Kuni’s now crushed mountain tops. Her body falling down the side, Uzume’s body tumbles across the jagged cliff leaving her body untraced and unlocate-able. Gripping the side of his head, Shikon’s eyes bleed immensely in pain. Walking out from within the battered wasteland, Shikon’s rain of darkness has only yet to become whole.

[Bio was already made before i changed it , but now i decided to seperate my 2! bios]

Last edited by Hipman34 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

Uchiha Shikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Shikon   Uchiha Shikon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:50 pm

Who gave you S rank criminal you dont decide that yourself
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Uchiha Shikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Shikon   Uchiha Shikon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:48 am

Slayer, Your not a Mod and you wouldn't know who gave him which rank. One of his character's are Jounin. If he decided to Leave his Clan, Etc. I Would say S-Rank Criminal would suit him fine.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Hipman34

Hipman34

Uchiha Shikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Shikon   Uchiha Shikon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:24 am

Ty Sora Smile
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Uchiha Shikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Shikon   Uchiha Shikon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:49 pm

YA !!!!! king elephant affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

Uchiha Shikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Shikon   Uchiha Shikon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:37 pm

HeeHee

Sora put you on blast homie. xD!
Back to top Go down
Official Spy

Official Spy

Uchiha Shikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Shikon   Uchiha Shikon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:34 pm

Get the fuck away from our forums Hipman
Back to top Go down
Haiiro-Ame

Uchiha Shikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Shikon   Uchiha Shikon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:52 am

This Bio's Stolen from the officials, just like the Satoshi Nara bio that he posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uchiha Shikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Shikon   Uchiha Shikon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Shikon
Page 1 of 1