Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frost Fire

Go down 
+3
Megaman12195
slayer78456
Frost_Fire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost_Fire

Frost Fire Empty
PostSubject: Frost Fire   Frost Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Frost Fire Assassinshadowofdeath

Personal Data

Username; { Thee-Assassin }
Character Name; { FrostFire}
Age; {21 }
Birthday; { Dec 18 }
Height; { 6'.0 }
Weight; { 180 }
Notable Features; { seems like your average person.....but yet there is much more to learn about him }
Notable Quotes; { #1 'You Didnt Kill For Your Country..You Killed For Yourself....When Pushed...Killing Is As Easy As Breathing'-"If You Want Some...Come Get Some" - "A Coward Die Many Deaths But A Soldier Dies But Only Once"...- feel the wrath of satan's hoof upon your face -(theres many) }
Current Rank; { G }

Physical Appearance; {From what you can see red leather armour,white hair,lower facemask,red scarf,white wrapings,gold shoulder armour,lower cloak,kick a$$ boots}

Village Information

Hometown; { ????... Found out and about around village hidden in the leafs }
Current Residence; { Leaf Village }
Clan / Organization / Family; { ??? }

Psychological Attributes; { Mostly emotionless, sometimes shows emotions, can over react at times... some times he likes to hurt sometimes he doesnt want to be bothered... }

Inventory; { Ramen,Holds a some kunai,Shuriken,some smoke pellets,some paper bombs,chakra string,few HyourouGan (Soldier Provision Pills), PSN Daggered Gaunlets, few scrolls, and his neckalce his mother left him... he also keeps his egg safe from all things }

Jutsu List {Jutsu style is dragon or,(jutsus of mixed elements) (fire,water,wind,earth,lightning and unknown)[this si not a god mood type of deal it means when i get stronger i can control the elements to their full form]

ATM Element: Fire

Some Jutsus are - Endan - fireball jutsu
goukakyuu no jutsu - great fireball jutsu
Fireball pocket
{Eyez} {name will come soon but i like to call it Stridder.} this is a bloodline trait can not be copied, with hard enough training i can use it perm.even at a genin state }
3 basic jutsus..duh
Blaze {bloodline jutsu}
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu -Shadow Clone Technique

Will update later on... history and other things

Some history far as he knows his mother was from village hidden in the snow from what clan or what ever he doesnt know yet but with endless studying he will find out all he needs ot know about her, and she used ice style jutsus, and his father was from fire country from the uchihas a (sharingon user) he doenst know much about him per say or how he and his mother met but thats how he got
his name...Frost Fire they left him with that and a few things and powers that he will unlock in due time

3 Stages Of Stridder -:-

Frost Fire 3Stages

Last edited by Frost_Fire on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

Frost Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Fire   Frost Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:55 pm

When you update it try and find the jutsus in japanese Message me when u update it and ill take another look at it it needs a little work Semi-accepted just tell me when you update it
Back to top Go down
Megaman12195

Megaman12195

Frost Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Fire   Frost Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:08 pm

i recommend going narutohq.com it as a lot of jutsu in japenese, and then tranlates it into english
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

Frost Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Fire   Frost Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:47 pm

Ok thats better thank you Accepted
Back to top Go down
Megaman12195

Megaman12195

Frost Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Fire   Frost Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
slayer78456

slayer78456

Frost Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Fire   Frost Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:57 pm

stop making yours look flashy

It isnt fair idk how to do that Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Megaman12195

Megaman12195

Frost Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Fire   Frost Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:58 pm

its easy XD the section above where you type ^ that how you can make it flashy you nab
Back to top Go down
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

Frost Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Fire   Frost Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Good job my brother ;D
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Frost Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Fire   Frost Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:12 am

For the Jutsu List, Saying Dragon Thing and Mixed Elements.. It's Fine but if you could describe that a little more so people don't assume you plan on god modding.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Haiiro-Ame

Frost Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Fire   Frost Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:50 pm

I'd just like to point out.

Only Rinnegan users, and Kakuzu Rip offs can use all five elements.
Back to top Go down
TheLegend08

TheLegend08

Frost Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Fire   Frost Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:33 pm

Sorry to say but only Sharingan users can use a
dragon with all 4 elements combined. Unless its a summon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frost Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost Fire   Frost Fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frost Fire
Page 1 of 1