Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

""Ryou Tou" [ The Dragon Blade ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HokageArekkusu

HokageArekkusu

""Ryou Tou" [ The Dragon Blade ] Empty
PostSubject: ""Ryou Tou" [ The Dragon Blade ]   ""Ryou Tou" [ The Dragon Blade ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:48 pm

""Ryou Tou" [ The Dragon Blade ] Dragonsword-1\

Weapon Creator:{Arekkusu}
Current Holder:!KronicHero! Arekkusu
Name:Ryou Tou
Village Orgin:Konoha

Type:{ Katana}
Materials:{ Currently Unknown}

The Weapon Is:{The Weapon is currently in Konohagakure,The Requirements for this jutsu is unknown but
it can only be used buy a Uchiha there is currently One Of this Weapon and there is a second 1 created but in a different Image.The weapon has to be hold with two hands

Capabilities:{ The Weapon can be used with any weapon but is powerd 100% when used with Katon & Fuuton.Once both of these elemtnt is used above the sword the image of the dragon will turn unto aflaming dragon.The chance of this jutsu hitting a opponent is 50-50.This weapon is so shiny that it is said its brighter then the sun itself.The weapon cannot be destroyed unless a other weilder hold it.

Appearence:{ Look at sword }

History:{The Weapon was currently found during the Uchiha destruction but it was foubnd buried beneath the uchiha,WHen it was found it was so dirty that it was mostly impossible to clean.It is known why and how this weaponw a splaed under the groundBut when Arekkusu equiprewd the sword the sword became its servent.Arekkusu carried it to the doctors of konoha.And they had fixed it well.
Back to top Go down
http://hi5.com check it out
theoneandonly

theoneandonly

PostSubject: ROFL   ""Ryou Tou" [ The Dragon Blade ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:12 pm

i made a dragon blade lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: ""Ryou Tou" [ The Dragon Blade ]   ""Ryou Tou" [ The Dragon Blade ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:50 pm

Alex, What have you been smoking?

A Sword being your slave. Bringing it to the doctors.

What the hell man. Revise your Spelling and Grammar and I suggest re-explaining the History.

xD
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ""Ryou Tou" [ The Dragon Blade ]   ""Ryou Tou" [ The Dragon Blade ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

""Ryou Tou" [ The Dragon Blade ]
Page 1 of 1