Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the greatest Shinobi of all time.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My clan ideas.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Kyle

My clan ideas. Empty
PostSubject: My clan ideas.   My clan ideas. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:10 am

Yea this may seem uncalled for to post this, let alone in the Announcements, but ya just for suggesting xD (dont tell me to put in clan nobody will read it)
So some of you know, i am working on a clan based on The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse ! ^^
Lame? My reviewers didn't think so XD
All i am really waiting for is the final decisions for the abilities, and then possibly history, and ya.
Techs will be a bit, considering they will have basic techs all four can have, and then their individual abilities.
Perhaps alot of detail but ohwell XD

Ok so this is what i started with, most off the top of my head Razz YES IT IS LONG BUT PLEASE I NEED HELP

"Pestilence brings diesese, the panic brings War, the cost brings Famine, the starvation brings Death, Death brings The End"

Clan Name: N/A (Rumored to be Akudou, though commonly called Shuuryou Yokin no Reitsumon)

Clan Description: Shuuryou Yokin no Reitsumon literally means Order of the Four End-Bringers (Although they also call them The Four Reapers, The Signals of End, but most commonly known as The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse). They are a very mysterious group of four brothers, with no Surname. They call themselves based on their paths, Paths meaning their abilities. Their names, Ekirei (Pestilence), Soutei (War), Ketsutei (Famine), and Zetsumei (Death). Each have their own unique ability, plus some that all four have. If one of the four is killed, it is said that the next "Sequence" (The next brother, refer to quote above.) will gain their ability as well as their original. They all have their own weapon, with its own ability, also they have a horse they ride upon, Pestilence has White, War has Red, Famine has Black, and Death has Pale Green.

The Curses (Abilities):

General Abilities: The General abilities are the ones they all have, so like i was thinking a sort of "permanant" transformation, sort of like Tsunade, yaknow they turn younger or older and sht and it would wear off after a long time and not just when you get hit by a slap or sumtin x]
also i was thinking their horse could be a clone of them, or something... serve as another weapon i would be thinking, other than just a tool, sort of like Inuzuka maybe?
more ideas too

Pestilence: Under Construction, im thinking about since Pesitlence brings diesese, possibly to have the Ekirei has some sort of viral thingy or parasites, yaknow sort of like aburame or ukon/sakon thing i thought, maybe he could control poisonous gases or just poison any kind i was thinking? x] the poison could cause lots of things even ... like sci-fi sht like maybe their arm turns decaying and sht and it like is slowly disintegrated Lmao no idea, thoughts?

War and Famine, i have no clue thats why i need suggestions x]
War takes away the peace on earth and lets the people just kill themselves, so i was thinking some sort of "mind control" or genjutsus for him, sort of like Yamanaka except... you just make them go crazy? dunno
Famine is like hard maybe, since war and death are alike, so are famine and pestilence, which is why this is hard xD
so famine .. NO IDEA I NEED SUGGESTIONS!!!! possibly genjutsus too? idk xD

Death: i have this one figured out cause i used to love necromancy tuff yaknow in harrypotter rps (dont diss) and mutant rps (when i rocked and was rich) and then i tried alot in nrp!!!!!! so anyway...
NECROMANCY!!!!!!!
Black fire,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
raising demons/dead pplz !!!!!!!!!!
ya id just need to put more thought into it, like certain summons..

so this is what might have so far
Pestilence: statis effect ninjutsu or poison manip like acid-like things like...disintegration ! x]
War: genjutsu making people crazy etc maybe?
Famine: genjutsu?...or something?
Death: Summoning+Ninjutsu maybe

im also thinking of a pwn thing like tendrils on their body xD yaknow like... tentacles sort of
basically like spikes of something that are flexible, (sharp rope Lmao?)

IDEAS?!!!

Then my tired brain wore out and the guardian angel of the idea came to take over the mind xD

he suggests War could use summonings/TK in a way, basically he would have seals on his arms that can summon weapons, which he already has his chakra infused with them, and therefore =can use them like puppets without strings or movements, altho at a training level movements will be usually required
(what he really said was like floating weapons or something but same thing)
and im thinking war would be a big muscular badass brute x]

ok Famine is probly the hardest, and im guessing weakest? X]

He suggested of course either genjutsu or ninjutsu
Genjutsu wise (i would like it to have gen cause the others dont) Famine could yaknow weaken their body via genjutsu an d stuff...and stuff
not alot of thought into Famine right now. OR ninjutsu wise he could inject leeches of some sort to feed off the organs and the blood and stuff... ... :p

ok so first of all what i want from you people is the decisions for the abilities of the individuals, not ideas for the basic techs they all can use, then the actual techniques they would use (name, rank etc), and then basic techs probly
Ok so

Pestilence (probly my fav word now xD and probly my fav one, or death idk)
Poisen Gas OR Poisen liquids or something? maybe a sort of disintegration touch Lmao.xd
Im thinking PEstilence would be pale or something cause he spreads diesese xP i like pale skin so i might be him

Famine (I REALLY NEED HELP HERE)
Genjutsu or the leech things?...
No idea about Famine yet, if you want you can just make him up and check with me cause i honestly dont care much for Famine right now xD

War (Not so much needing help, but just a confirmation that this is what it should be)
Summon/Control Weapons? Seems obvious... xD
A big muscular brutebitch who has sheer strength to break your spine with a thousand million and two years of pain and suffering, and eternal unrecognition, as well as endless suffering not even imaginable for the worst no good people...? x] basically a really strong guy

Death (im pretty sure theres only one option for him, or two?)
Black Fire or Summon the Undead or w.e? nobody really did necromancy like this often xP

sorry if you say no this sucks i dont care its too long, but yea just take the time please. ;l

EDIT: yes i DID post this around 2 in the morning Razz
Back to top Go down

My clan ideas.
Page 1 of 1